• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tomorrow three national deals will go live on Groupon.

$6 for a Movie Ticket Fandango
Run date: 6/27-6/28 or Until Sold Out

$169.99 for Kindle Fire HD with 7" Display and 16 GB Memory
Run date: 6/27-6/28 or Until Sold Out

$5 for $10 at Target
Run date: 6/27 Until Sold Out

Note the Target deal is only available via mobile.

Don't forget to use your Discover card via Shop Discover to save an additional 10% (not available with Target offer).

[Edited for clarity]

Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Fandango
See Fandango coupons that earn $1.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$6 for a Movie Ticket
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Kindle Fire HD with 7" Display and 16 GB Memory
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

$5 for $10 at Target
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Or you can register your card at http://m.target.com/spot/my-target, then go to My Giftcards which will display the a ba... (more)

pakle (Jun. 28, 2013 @ 11:19a) |

Or, they can scan the barcode directly off your phone.

labboypro (Jun. 28, 2013 @ 11:24a) |

Target is now Sold Out

yelloe1213 (Jun. 28, 2013 @ 11:51a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice !!!! It's movie time

10% is when you go throu ShopDiscover website.
The Groupon deal is only valid using the Groupon mobile app.
I don't think you can double dip.

Have a link for target? Can't find it on Groupon.com

Can't get in on the target deal. Even after I downloaded their App ;( it just goes to their regular deals ;(

According to another deal forum, Groupon has updated saying that Target deal go live at noon CST time on 6/27.

jg0825 said:   Can't get in on the target deal. Even after I downloaded their App ;( it just goes to their regular deals ;(You need to wait another half an hour.

Links for the lazy:
Fandango Groupon

Amazon Kindle Fire Groupon

The Target one doesn't seem to be running yet:
Download Groupon App

Thanks! will be on the lookout for the Target deal; Fandango in for one

Seems you can buy more than 1 Fandango Groupon, even though it says limit one. I entered "2" out of habit at check out and it went through.

misscara said:   Seems you can buy more than 1 Fandango Groupon, even though it says limit one. I entered "2" out of habit at check out and it went through.

Yep max's at 2 per account. Nice find.

Targetís deal is actually not available.I have installed Groupon App. What I got:

Something broke...
It appears that we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We are working to correct the issue right now and should be back up soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

DO NOT WASTE TIME ON TARGRTíS DEAL.

Does Fandango tack on any additional fees when redeeming these at their website for movie tickets? That is the only way to redeem it right? Or can I just present the Fandango voucher/ticket at any participating movie theatre in exchange for a movie ticket?

Sorry for the noob questions. Finally crawling out from under the rock and feel like watching a movie!

i do believe u gonna pay one dollar for convenience fee. Also based on my experiences from Fandango last year. For AMC , if you have their membership card, which can help u save that convenience fee. I do not go to AMC anymore, that is why I cant confirmed it. If you have their card, just try it on Fandango to make sure u need to pay or not....

Fantastic! Thank you very much.

In for two Fandango tix, thanks!

Hunny156 said:   In for two Fandango tix, thanks!

Deal is limited to 1 per person

newbietx said:   Does Fandango tack on any additional fees when redeeming these at their website for movie tickets? That is the only way to redeem it right? Or can I just present the Fandango voucher/ticket at any participating movie theatre in exchange for a movie ticket?

Sorry for the noob questions. Finally crawling out from under the rock and feel like watching a movie!

Yes there is a fee, but if you are an AMC Stubs member ($10 annual fee) they waive the Fandango fees

Thanks in for 2 movie tickets.

no go for target

Mulox said:   newbietx said:   Does Fandango tack on any additional fees when redeeming these at their website for movie tickets? That is the only way to redeem it right? Or can I just present the Fandango voucher/ticket at any participating movie theatre in exchange for a movie ticket?

Yes there is a fee, but if you are an AMC Stubs member ($10 annual fee) they waive the Fandango fees

It is actually $12 per year now.

Have heard 1:00 EST for Target. Link

With $1.25 convenience fee, a $12 movie ticket will end up costing $7.25 through this Fandango offer right? Is Costco's AMC gold movie voucher still $8 or $16 for two? If so, then isn't the savings like 75 cents except the costco has no expiration?

AAZZZ said:   With $1.25 convenience fee, a $12 movie ticket will end up costing $7.25 through this Fandango offer right? Is Costco's AMC gold movie voucher still $8 or $16 for two? If so, then isn't the savings like 75 cents except the costco has no expiration?

Costco is now $16.99, so $8.50 per Gold ticket, no expiration.

AAZZZ said:   With $1.25 convenience fee, a $12 movie ticket will end up costing $7.25 through this Fandango offer right? Is Costco's AMC gold movie voucher still $8 or $16 for two? If so, then isn't the savings like 75 cents except the costco has no expiration?

In the past the Fandango convenience fee was part of the $12 maximum IF the ticket itself was less than $10.75 (which it is here most of the times) => 1 ticket for me should be $6

Anyone seeing the Target deal?

no not yet...is it only for new mobile download?

bippie said:   Anyone seeing the Target deal?
no, and i checked the mobile app

Same here - nothing for target

Just worked for me. Went to www.groupon.com/deals/target via the browser on my phone. It asked if I wanted to download the app or if I already had it. Brought up Groupon, clicked buy, done.

niki4h said:   Just worked for me. Went to www.groupon.com/deals/target via the browser on my phone. It asked if I wanted to download the app or if I already had it. Brought up Groupon, clicked buy, done.

I tried it, when I hit "already have app," all it did was go to the app, but the deal was not showing up. I have an iPhone. I wonder if its targeted?

same here...nothing

niki4h said:   Just worked for me. Went to www.groupon.com/deals/target via the browser on my phone. It asked if I wanted to download the app or if I already had it. Brought up Groupon, clicked buy, done.

Thanks, but didn't bring anything up through the app here.

Tried to go through my mobile browser for Groupon.com/deals/target and after I clicked "already have app" it said "bad request"

thanks niki4h and WideOpenSpaces! got it.

Thanks, WideOpenSpaces and niki4h. Got the Target deal

Going through the mobile browser then to the app worked for me!

Under which category are you finding this on the app?

Thanks OP!

Skipping 75 Messages...
Target is now Sold Out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014