Text
http://weeklyad.staples.com

Valid June 30 - July 6
Kindle Fire HD 7" — 16GB

Item: 984029
Model: 53-000405

Kindle Fire HD 16GB Tablet
.pr-snippet {display:none}
•7" 10 point capacitive touch high definition color display; 1280x800 resolution, video playback at 720p
•16 GB internal memory
•1.2 Ghz OMAP4460 dual-core processor
•Over 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such as Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, and Angry Birds Space
•Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
•Over 11 hours of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music; Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Actual results may vary

•With its beautiful high-definition color display, dual-band Wi-Fi, fast 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor, and eleven-hour battery, the tablet allows you to enjoy your media wherever you want. Many popular apps are supported, including Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, Angry Birds Space, and more. Versatile ConnectionsUse the tablet's USB 2.0 port to connect to a PC or Macintosh computer for fast file transfers or to connect to the Kindle PowerFast charging accessory, which allows you to charge your tablet in less than three hours. You can connect to any wireless network, thanks to the tablet's dual-band 802.11 Wi-Fi. Plug a pair of headphones into the 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack and enjoy the sounds of your favorite music, videos, and apps in any setting. View and Listen to All Your FilesThe Kindle Fire HD supports a remarkably wide range of media files and types. These include: Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV, MP4, AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, MP4, 3GP, and VP8.webm. Up to Eleven Hours of UseThe tablet features a long-lasting battery, which allows you to read, surf the Web, listen to music, use apps, or watch videos for a long time between charges. Add a hands-free case to make extended use and movie viewing easier and more comfortable.1 year limited warranty and service includedThis Warranty for the Kindle Device (the "Device") is provided by the entity set forth in the table below. The provider of this warranty is sometimes referred to herein as "we."We warrant the Device against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for one year from the date of original retail purchase. During this warranty period, if a defect arises in the Device, and you follow the instructions for returning the Device, we will at our option, to the extent permitted by law, either (i) repair the Device using either new or refurbished parts, (ii) replace the Device with a new or refurbished Device that is equivalent to the Device to be replaced, or (iii) refund to you all or part of the purchase price of the Device. This limited warranty applies, to the extent permitted by law, to any repair, replacement part or replacement device for the remainder of the original warranty period or for ninety days, whichever period is longer. All replaced parts and Devices for which a refund is given shall become our property. This limited warranty applies only to hardware components of the Device that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, alterations, repair, or commercial use.

Nexus 7 tablet — 16GB

$179

Item: 949231
Model: NEXUS7ASUS-1B16

The playground is open!
•Built to bring you the best of Google™ in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in your hand.
•7” display brings your entertainment to life in stunning clarity on a vibrant 1280-by-800 high-resolution display protected by scratch resistant Corning® glass
•Over 9 hours of HD video playback, 10 hours of web browsing, 10 hours of reading and up to 300 hours of stand-by time so you spend less time charging
•Designed with gaming in mind
•Comes with a NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 quad-core processor, meaning everything is faster
•Powered by Android™ 4.2, Jelly Bean, the latest version of the world's most popular mobile platform

•Adding a new Nexus 7 (16GB) from Google to your electronic tool set puts all the power of Google in your pocket. This compact tablet is optimized for entertainment and gaming and is a great way to run all the apps you love on the powerful Android platform. Best of Google Nexus 7, from Google will make your Internet use much more efficient. This unit is optimized for Google and brings together all of the resources you need to get the most out of your tablet. Access YouTube™, Gmail™, Google+™, and other apps with a tap of your finger to get your work done or just have fun during a break. An amazing display – designed with gaming in mind Nexus 7 was designed as a platform for entertainment. The 7" screen means you don't have to squint to see images and video, which are delivered in 1280 x 800 HD resolution. Having Google Play on your device means you have portable access to an unrivaled library of eBooks, millions of songs, thousands of films and TV shows, and 700,000 apps you want for everything from personal finance to the latest games. Less charging, more doing Every detail of Nexus 7 from Google shows that it is built to last. The screen is fabricated from resilient Corning glass and will resist scratches and chipping. Its battery is large and efficient to minimize downtime.

Nexus 7 tablet — 16GB

$179

Member Summary

kindle fire
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What is Staples regular price?

Staples Multipurpose Paper $6.99 - $3 SER = $3.99 AR; limit 4
Staples Photo Supreme 8.5" x 11" paper, double-sided matte, 50/pack; 564121; $14.99 - $12.99 SER = $2 AR; limit 4
15% off cleaning & breakroom in ad coupon

Maybe the $5/$25 and $10/$50 will scan on Sunday & Monday.
Will be looking for $3 Multipurpose paper and $2 photo paper coupons.

eta: corrected limit on photo paper rebate

my4mainecoons said:   Staples Photo Supreme 8.5" x 11" paper, double-sided matte, 50/pack; 564121; $14.99 - $12.99 SER = $2 AR; limit 2
Limit 4 on the photo paper. Limit 2 on those items $2 or less.

Groupon is running the same deal on the Kindle.... http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-kindle-fire-hd-0

I rooted my first generation Kindle Fire and put CyanogenMod on it (Android 4.2). It went from as status of almost-never-used to loving it. I hated being locked into Amazon's store and user interface. Now I have the full Google store with whatever UI I want to download.

Is nextus better than Kindle? Anyone has a quick answer to save me some time?

dongbo said:   Is nextus better than Kindle? Anyone has a quick answer to save me some time?Yes, No, or Maybe. No one knows your needs or wants.

Quick answer = you're going to have to decide for yourself.

dongbo said:   Is nextus better than Kindle? Anyone has a quick answer to save me some time?
Yes

Print this page or view on mobile device
to redeem this offer in store.

Note the regularly priced $499.99 or more

Valid in store only.

$100 OFF

all Windows 8 PCs regularly priced $499.99 or more*
Excludes Microsoft Surface and Clearance PCs

Associate scan UPC before completing sale:
Coupon Code: 43717

*Valid 6/28/13-6/30/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Windows 8 computers regularly priced $499.99 or more. Excludes Microsoft Surface and clearance items. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRzdmtB7SHGCB8zncLDvjMC$x$/...

Finally found the one cashier who is reading the coupons - actually the reading comprehension of Staples cashiers has gotten a lot better lately. 10/50 shot down yesterday.

calwatch said:   Finally found the one cashier who is reading the coupons - actually the reading comprehension of Staples cashiers has gotten a lot better lately. 10/50 shot down yesterday.

Just print the coupon smaller.

calwatch said:   Finally found the one cashier who is reading the coupons - actually the reading comprehension of Staples cashiers has gotten a lot better lately. 10/50 shot down yesterday.
  Tough luck Bro. Try again or use the 20% cpn to get those stuff.

cyfan said:   I rooted my first generation Kindle Fire and put CyanogenMod on it (Android 4.2). It went from as status of almost-never-used to loving it. I hated being locked into Amazon's store and user interface. Now I have the full Google store with whatever UI I want to download.
  Please share the instructions. I have a friend who may need this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014