• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
this item is FAR again at Newegg.  credit to faregg, so I apologize if this is repost.

comes with free shipping

EMERSON Portable Weather Clock Radio RP6251 (refurb)
14.99 - 14.99 MIR card exp 6/30/13

if you've purchased this before (like say, for the most recent rebate that ended 6/19), yes, you can buy it again and qualify for this rebate

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

radio
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This will be great by the pool.

Anyone know of any decent portable radio for $15 or less? Thanks!

well. in for 1 since it is free after rebate, I don't have any rebate issue with Newegg from the pass.. green for you.

VivYip said:   

if you've purchased this before, yes, you can buy it again and qualify for this rebate

Yes..and no. It first became available yesterday..so as you posted today..it's not a new offer from this one. Before the date of 6/26...yes, it's ok to order again.

respdoc said:   VivYip said:   

if you've purchased this before, yes, you can buy it again and qualify for this rebate

Yes..and no. It first became available yesterday..so as you posted today..it's not a new offer from this one. Before the date of 6/26...yes, it's ok to order again.

yes, my mistake. OP will updated to show if a person purchased the same item even the offer that ended 6/19, then a person can buy it again. Thank you for clarification.

Peace of junk! Not worth spending on a stamp for the rebate!

love4money said:   Peace of junk! Not worth spending on a stamp for the rebate!

Fine, give it to me and i'll put in my garage sale, mark it $5 in a like-new box and enjoy this wee money making opportunity.

Oh, it's "piece" by the way.

Mine arrived yesterday. Perfect size for the wife's desk at work, she loves it

It's a nice little radio, I put mine in my basement from the last FAR shenanigans. Might get another just to have around.

OOS. I missed it last time too

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014