yes they are back in stock, with local pickup available

Metro Blue
Orange Cocktail
Teal Island
Gray
Fuchsia Flight

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bissell-3-in-1-Vacuum/16481103

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

bissell (6.94kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OMG

I just googled lilith

Lilith
by Alan G. Hefner
Lilith

A female demon of the night who supposedly flies around searching f... (more)

yesidonoitall (Jul. 29, 2013 @ 7:01p) |

All that and she was on Cheers, too?

Llilith (Jul. 29, 2013 @ 7:40p) |

EDIT: I emailed Bissell about the problem after calling (didn't mention the phone call). Less than 12 hours later, they ... (more)

scottxmso (Aug. 22, 2013 @ 11:49p) |

• Also categorized in:

Bought one, thanks

how is the quality of this one? anyone using or used?

Thanks OP..In for 1

funlovers said:   how is the quality of this one? anyone using or used?

Its okay. basically a souped up dust buster. I use it in my apartment, but I have all hardwood flooring. Works decent on some small rugs and on hardwood. The only downside is that the canister get's full quickly (since its small). But other than that, for light use, this is a perfect vacuum, plus very cheap.

It is ok okish. Don't expect much from the vacuum.

nice! cheap shipping too.
Shipping $0.97

Sweet, needed one for my new RV

Just In time.. broke the one i got from Black Friday of 2009 from from WalMart

funlovers said:   how is the quality of this one? anyone using or used?

Bought one at this price recently. I like it; I live in a small apartment and it seems to get the carpets nicely. Obviously it's not a Dyson or anything, but for fifteen bucks you'll get more than your money's worth.

Thanks OP. Pick up the Blue.

Have used similar one before. It does the job on tile and hardware floors well and more convenient than lug out the big vacuum.

tks, WalMart check out moving like a snails pace.

picked one up. Thanks.

dpid said:   funlovers said:   how is the quality of this one? anyone using or used?

Its okay. basically a souped up dust buster. I use it in my apartment, but I have all hardwood flooring. Works decent on some small rugs and on hardwood. The only downside is that the canister get's full quickly (since its small). But other than that, for light use, this is a perfect vacuum, plus very cheap.

Wouldn't a broom be easier/quicker? (and cheaper)

got mine in the mail today and just used it-it picked up more than I thought it would
as for the broom comment, depends on what broom you are buying
this is nice for my bathroom and kitchen where I have rugs thrown down, can pick up the dusty linty stuff on the floor and also run over the rugs
none of the lint got trapped on the bottom of the vacuum like it tends to on a broom
I'd say I was twice as fast using that as a broom and dustpan, this will also double nicely if something like flour or sugar is spilled on the countertop etc

Still available/back in stock. .97˘ ship to home made it hot enough for me.

I ordered one today, thanks OP. I'm thinking it will be good to keep in the kitchen for quick cleanups. The pugs are always tracking in stuff and the hair, oh boy, so much hair. They are little shed monsters!

This one is about a million times better in my experience. For the amount of flooring we have the larger size was well worth the additional cost. That being said good find by the OP, it does a decent job given its price point.

http://www.amazon.com/BISSELL-PowerEdge-Floor-Vacuum-81L2T/dp/B0...

Got mine the other day. Thanks OP.

in 4 1 thanks OP!!!

its really handy for quick clean up, didn't realize until now, this made to the front page again

Isn't it in the store for the same price?

After meals clean up will be so munch easier now, thank you!

Slickone said:   dpid said:   funlovers said:   how is the quality of this one? anyone using or used?

Wouldn't a broom be easier/quicker? (and cheaper)

Yes, but then again, a broom doesn't work on my rugs

I use one like this for the every 3 year removal of the cobwebs through the house

Agreed...works good for small jobs. When my girl was about 3, all she wanted for Christmas was a vacuum "like mommy's". I suggest this item for kids rather than wasting money on a hard plastic toy one that does nothing and actually costs more! Once the enevitable novelty wears off, the adult can use it! :+)

macdough said:   Agreed...works good for small jobs. When my girl was about 3, all she wanted for Christmas was a vacuum "like mommy's". I suggest this item for kids rather than wasting money on a hard plastic toy one that does nothing and actually costs more! Once the enevitable novelty wears off, the adult can use it! :+)

Great idea, I have 2 little girls in mind for them.

pic (25.76kB)
Disclaimer
one of parts is missing - it's the stick-like one in the pic.
are you guys getting that part?

stuffedwallet said:   one of nozzles is missing - it's the stick-like one in the pic.

Your pic is too small

yesidonoitall said:   stuffedwallet said:   one of nozzles is missing - it's the stick-like one in the pic.

Your pic is too small

The one in the left hand of the partly visible model in the pic. The part that is going on to the vacuum.

No, We did not get the crevis tool attachment in ours. Blue, picked-up tuesday.

gandude said:   No, We did not get the crevis tool attachment in ours. Blue, picked-up tuesday.

Is there a list in the item that indicates
items included?

Many items have a phone number included to call if items are missing.
They say do not return it to the store.

There is a PDF manual on the Walmart landing page for this item. It shows the crevice tool, so I assume it should come with it. If it didn't, I bet Bissell will send you one if you didn't get it. Here's their phone number from the manual: 1 800 237 7691

Confirmed same offer
in store Grants Pass Oregon

blue, orange and clear.

I got the gray color one, it did come with crevis tool attachment

Llilith said:   There is a PDF manual on the WalMart landing page for this item. It shows the crevice tool, so I assume it should come with it. If it didn't, I bet Bissell will send you one if you didn't get it. Here's their phone number from the manual: 1 800 237 7691

Thank you Llilith for the 800 number, at work and called for the crevis tool. They are sending one out. This vac work good for doggie fur on hard floors and is super light.

In for 1. .97 shipping is better than me taking time and gas to go get it.

I was about to put it in my shopping cart and then realized.... this is not battery powered. It plugs in. In my opinion, the point of a stick vac is something that you grab very easily and quickly to cleanup some dust bunnies or spilled cereal, and then put it back just as fast. If I have to unwrap a cord and plug it in, then rewind a cord when I'm done, I might as well pull out the big vac and spend an extra 2 minutes and clean the room thoroughly.

I've been using this one for quite a while, and with smart battery charging technology is still runs as good as new. Doesn't overcharge like old Dustbusters which kill the batteries early.

http://www.amazon.com/Dirt-Devil-Accucharge-Cordless-BD20035RED/...

I received mine last week and I did get the crevice tool - just FYI. It's a bit strange that there is no onboard storage for that part, but I just put it in the junk drawer.

Skipping 6 Messages...
EDIT: I emailed Bissell about the problem after calling (didn't mention the phone call). Less than 12 hours later, they replied to tell me that they're sending me a new dirt container! (got an order confirmation email too!) That's surprisingly awesome customer service; I wouldn't have expected this to be resolved so easily! I'd expected to crawl through hoops to resolve this (without giving up $ for a replacement). Email support seems easier to deal with than phone support; might just be me though.

-- original message below --

I apologize for bumping up an old thread. But the deal is still available online, and I've seen plenty on display at local WM stores! 

But has anyone dealt with Bissell support on getting a defective part replaced (not missing on arrival)? I bought this vacuum at WalMart a few months ago when it was $20, still a pretty good price. The return deadline likely passed already (although I could return/exchange without receipt at WalMart...as long as it's infrequent, no?) Of course I don't expect that much of such a cheap vacuum, but for $15-20 it is amazingly functional. Sure, it might not last long, but things shouldn't break right out of the box.

The rubber flap inside the vent (on the "dirt cup") fell off shortly after I bought the vacuum; there's also a small cosmetic crack on the dirt cup itself. I should've replaced it then, but it seemed to work okay so I unwisely put it off. Today, I call Bissell support and try to explain the defect. (ie: there's a rubber flap inside the vent on the "Dirt Cup Assembly". this is the piece that keeps dirt in. but it fell off, so how do I get a warranty repair/replacement?) The CSR didn't understand the problem (basically as said in parentheses), said she would look at a vacuum to observe the part but couldn't find this model, and so on.

I doubt it's practical to replace the flap alone (ie labor cost), or that it's available as a single part. (may be wrong though?) I figured the best solution was to replace the "Dirt Cup Assembly" under warranty, so I suggested this. You can buy it directly   for $6.99+ship=$12, or spend $3 more at WM for a new vacuum. (Bissell might lose money on these, but it's likely better for them to replace a cheap dirt cup than if I returned the whole vacuum to WM.) Anyway, the CSR referred me to a local Bissell dealer for service. I'll call them, but I kinda doubt they have the part(s) on hand, or if they even service cheapo vacuums. Can Bissell do direct warranty replacements, or is it all B&M shops?

It seemed like Bissell (or its overseas call center?) isn't training their staff properly. The CSR was clueless about the rubber piece I described, its location/function, or the design of this vacuum at all. She even thought the rubber flap may be attached to something other than the dirt cup! I don't know what info they have access to, but I'd hope they have access to specs/photos/diagrams/etc, if not the vacuum itself. If Bissell wants people to heed their "DO NOT RETURN TO STORE" crap, or eventually consider Bissell's higher-end vacuums, they're probably doing it wrong!

Nonetheless, I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions on Bissell warranty service. Thanks all 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014