• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LG 55-Inch LED LCD TV - 55LM4700 1080p Cinema 3D TV with Sound Bar and 4 Pairs of 3D Glasses

Highlights

Easy to love and easy to share
Unlimited 3D content
Less blur, more action
View it in the right light

Overview

LG 55-Inch LED LCD TV - 55LM4700 Cinema 3D TV:

LG's Cinema 3D TV can bring it right into your home. Enjoy and simple to use and share 3D glasses, superior picture quality and amazing 3D effects - thatís what you get with an LG Cinema 3D experience powered by LG's Film Patterned Retarder (FPR) technology. LGís 2D-to-3D conversion feature can turn everything from cinema classics to sports to your TV favorites into larger-than-life 3D. Our flicker-free 3D glasses are just like the ones you get at the movie theater, so there are no batteries required and they don't need recharging. Because LG Cinema 3D glasses are so inexpensive, you can outfit your family and friends for a fraction of the cost of other 3D technologies. You can even use other compatible 3D glasses.

LG Sound Bar:

This sound system is equipped with 3D Sound achieving greater level of sound immersion with 3D content. Installation is simple and speaker wire management is reduced with a 2-Channel Wireless Speaker System. Discover less distortion, clearer sound and a better sound experience with LG's silk dome speaker technology.

LG Cinema 3D Glasses:

Our flicker-free 3D glasses are just like the ones you get at the movie theater, so there are no batteries required and they don't need recharging. Because LG Cinema 3D glasses are so inexpensive, you can outfit your family and friends for a fraction of the cost of other 3D technologies. You can even use other compatible 3D glasses. 4 sets of glasses included.[/L]

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

55LM4700
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

direct link?

Link fixed.

Nice price. I've been shopping for an LG, but I've got to have a direct-lit TV. Watching the demos for the edge-lit TVs (like this one) in-store make it clear that I'd get frustrated with the blooming/flashlight effects.

Regardless, this is a good price for the "What...blooming? This isn't a plant!" crowd.

how is this tv in gaming?

Gaming is fine , but sound problem is for sure...!

emarketing23 said:   Gaming is fine , but sound problem is for sure...!what sound problem? Audio is off and doesn't match the picture?

I'm not sure about the differences in model number, but I just posted in another thread about an LG 55" 3D model, and it seems likely that it applies here, too:

http://hdguru.com/lg-55lm6700-hdtv-review-when-120-hz-isnt-120-h...

Though they claim to be 120Hz, the panel really is only 60Hz, and the extra is from flashing the LEDs. (Which is pretty ineffective for any purpose past marketing.) Not a deal killer, necessarily, but something to be aware of.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014