• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Shipping!

7W 300LM Mini CREE LED Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Super mini size, bright, blinding effect
Skid-proof design & waterproof design.
Output bright can come to 300 lumens (MAX). This mini flashlight can use AA size Alkaline, NiMH, and lithium 14500 batteries.

Link

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

FordEx Group 300lm Flashlight
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hey, I did the same thing when I was 12!

Sonofspam (Jun. 29, 2013 @ 6:43a) |

For those who want a local option these are 100% identical to the Tactical Brand ones Costco sells in a 3 pack for $9.99... (more)

cnIsfg (Jun. 29, 2013 @ 7:09a) |

Of course flashlights that use 18650 batteries are brighter!

Aeromark (Jun. 29, 2013 @ 11:14a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The first product review is revealing. Holding off on what could be a nice little torch, if you're lucky to get a good sample.

Agree.. Seems high risk in getting quality product

Bought these last week from same seller for $3.77 +free shipping, I guess price changes with demand.

fsu67 said:   Bought these last week from same seller for $3.77 +free shipping, I guess price changes with demand.Agreed. There are a couple sellers listing it for $3.76. Just scroll down to the non-featured sellers.

If I could just figure out what sellers are selling the "1-mode" light, I'd buy in a heartbeat. Too many are selling the 3-mode.

Dotbody, I'm right there with you. These lights would make amazing cheap weapons lights or even tac lights if they were single mode. If anyone finds cheap LED lights that are single mode, please share the info with us.

fsu67 said:   Bought these last week from same seller for $3.77 +free shipping, I guess price changes with demand. THEY ARE $3.76

Mini Cree
Disclaimer
More buying choices start at $3.70 shipped

FYI, I was recently in the market for a CREE LED flashlight and saw this, but the reviews on these scared me. So, I bought this instead:

Cybertech 3 Watt LED Flashlight

Costs a little more, but has 1 year warranty. I was very happy with what I received and I didn't have to wait a month to get it from China or Hong Kong (Prime shipping 2-day!).

I bought three more...

in for 3 then canceled the order due to the reviews...

Its a great flashlight, once you've learned how it works.

Heres the old thread for this: link

FYI, I've gotten about 8 of these over the last year or so, and generally they work out of the box, but half of them have degraded to the point where I have to twist the battery cover to get it to work, if it works at all. For the price, they are an amazingly bright awesome flashlight (price-wise), but I won't be buying any more of them. I think the switch is the weak link. Just an opinion

I have about 6 of these from Meritline. Awesome flashlights! Blindingly bright. Buy them.

Here is the original post for these. Not sure why it expired, since the price on these does fluctuate a lot, but doesn't doesn't ever go up high (ie. not more than $5), and never stays up for long. So for the most part, these are always around $3.xx - $5.

I got a bad one once but the shipper sent me another. For the price of a flashlight this bright that only uses 1AAA, it's worth the gamble. BTW, by chance does anyone know if someone has figured out how to fix ones that don't work? Maybe it's often just a contact problem in the switch.

I would also like to know if any of these sellers are shipping 1-mode lights right now.

rayfor said:   in for 3 then canceled the order due to the reviews...Due to the reviews? The average rating is 4.5 stars...? I've bought several over the past year and have had no issues. You won't find a better light close to this price. The only reason why I'm not buying them now is because originally the majority seemed to be shipping 1-mode. Now it seems they're mostly 3-mode. If you read the original thread (that has been linked to twice now), you'll get a better picture of its history. The quick summary of that thread also sought to identify which sellers were shipping 1-mode vs. 3-mode, but I'm not confident it's still relevant.

i have the product that is pictured. it's fantastic. bright and sturdy.

I keep one of these by my bed in case of emergencies.

Nice price to let the kids run around with during camping!

bruce6187 said:   I keep one of these by my bed in case of emergencies.

One of these?

Kidding aside, I have this flashlight and it's very bright. The focusing beam is a really nice touch too.

I doubt that these ever sold for $35.48

Great bright little flashlights. If you press the on button two or three times quickly, it turns into a powerful strobe light. This could save your life. Good battery life and only one AA battery, which is a huge plus for me.

Shipping from Hong Cong was surprisingly fast for me last time I ordered.

I've bought about 5 of these over the years and they are really great. I paid almost $10/each for mine. I'm going to order a couple more at the cheap price.

Got one of these and it is great. I can't comment on longevity but it seems durable and bright enough.

I picked this one a while back and it kicks this one in the walnuts! $5.99 +.99 shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1600-Lm-Zoomable-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashl...

bruce6187 said:   I keep one of these by my bed in case of emergencies.Hey, I did the same thing when I was 12!

For those who want a local option these are 100% identical to the Tactical Brand ones Costco sells in a 3 pack for $9.99. The Costco ones also include a carrying case for each one.

fsu67 said:   I picked this one a while back and it kicks this one in the walnuts! $5.99 +.99 shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1600-Lm-Zoomable-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashl...
Of course flashlights that use 18650 batteries are brighter!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014