• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RUST-OLEUM Transformations 1 Kit Espresso Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations Small

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations is a revolutionary do-it-yourself coating system that completely changes the look dated or worn cabinets for a fraction of the cost of purchasing new ones. Create the look of hand-crafted cabinetry in your kitchen or bathroom without the downtime or mess associated with cabinet replacement. With Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations the process is easy - there’s no stripping, no sanding and no priming required.

Easy 3-step coating system without stripping, sanding or priming.
Water-based, low odor and easy soap and water clean-up
Rich, satin sheen
Coverage is up to 100 square feet
Final finish is crystal clear and non-yellowing
Durable Protective Top Coat is formulated to resist scuffing, cracking, chipping and peeling
Ability to clean with traditional household cleaners
Provides superior stain and scratch resistance
Bond Coat is engineered to provide ultimate adhesion for wood, laminate and melamine surfaces.
Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR
Optional Decorative Glaze (included in kit) lets you create your custom look.
MFG Model # : 263231

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

rustoleum
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I used this kit on my Kitchen cabinets and the results were amazing. I wish I could post pictures.

I read the reviews - in for one. Wanted to redo my cabinets but never got to do the research what it would take, hopefully this will do it!

Thanks, in for 2!

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but is this a stain to go over wood or is it a paint that can be put over already painted chipboard? Thanks!

Also available in white and cabernet.

Got two of Pure white--- time to update the kitchen!!!! thanks for the info G!

We have a fiberglass exterior door with a wood grain look. The wood grain stain? is falling off. I wonder if this would replace the wood look? Any ideas?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014