• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100351VXSR Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

tomb raider and some other games included

Text

rebate

promo code:EMCXPVM26

$347.79 (after promocode)-$20rebate=$327.69

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

video card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1.

BTW - Newegg is giving a promo code for $25 with a purchase of $250+ on June 29 & 30. Take that into account and this deal comes in at $302.69 FS!

calphor said:   In for 1.

BTW - Newegg is giving a promo code for $25 with a purchase of $250+ on June 29 & 30. Take that into account and this deal comes in at $302.69 FS!

whats the code

No code needed. Just buy in the time frame and Newegg will send you a promo code worth the $25 (or $50 if you spend more than $500) for use during a specified later time frame..

Will it work with this Dell Inspiron 600?

Do I need to upgrade the PSU?

Can the CPU handle this specific graphic card?

wtfu said:   Will it work with this Dell Inspiron 600?

Do I need to upgrade the PSU?

Can the CPU handle this specific graphic card?

The CPU wont be an issue but the PSU will be. I believe the factory PSU does not have the correct connectors to support this card. Even if you purchased adapter cables the Dell PSU most likely does not meet the minimum wattage requirements for the 7970 Ghz card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014