• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ExtendBar
Disclaimer

WalExtBar
Disclaimer
I went to Walgreens.com to order the ExtendBar 5 pack that they have on sale for $3.99 each. I normally pay $4.98 for them at WallyWorld, so I was happy with the savings. But I was thrilled to find Walgreens offering a 15 pack for $6.99! That's got to be a price mistake, even Amazon charges $14.96 for the same 15 pack http://www.amazon.com/ExtendBar-Chocolate-Delight-1-41-Ounce-Bar...

These bars are marketed towards people with diabetes, but don't be fooled - everyone can eat them! They are delicious and are meant to normalize your blood sugar level. Plus they keep you full, and not feeling hungry. I recommend them and eat them for lunch, snacks, when I need energy. They're low carb, low cal, low fat - and satisfying.

Manufacturer home page: http://www.extendbar.com/shop-now

Walgreens search result page: http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=extendbar

Get'em before they're gone! Different flavors!

BTW, spend $25.00 and shipping is FREE!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

bars
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Bastards cancelled my entire order.

dbthomas (Jul. 01, 2013 @ 8:55p) |

I only ordered two boxes of Chocolate Delight as part of my order and it was all delivered today. I wouldn't call them '... (more)

Dotbody (Jul. 04, 2013 @ 1:42a) |

We're sorry! Unfortunately, all of your items were out of Stock so your order has been cancelled. These items will not b... (more)

veckle (Jul. 05, 2013 @ 9:29a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As long as it is not the same as this stuff.

qube said:   As long as it is not the same as this stuff.

That would be a bonus!

Nice find OP!

Good find. In for some.

Time to stock up the pantry - thanks OP!

never had one b4. do they taste chewy like granola bars or dry like sawdust?

linrick said:   never had one b4. do they taste chewy like granola bars or dry like sawdust?

Chewy sawdust.

respdoc said:   linrick said:   never had one b4. do they taste chewy like granola bars or dry like sawdust?

Chewy sawdust.

Good deal for sure. I'm not going to order as I'm concerned about the the maltitol and sucralose in it. I'll stick with the Coconut Cream Pie LaraBars.

In for 4. thanks

I think they taste pretty good. They're not a Snickers bar, don't get me wrong. I haven't had any troubles with maltitol, and I've eaten 2 back to back.

just a heads up...these diabetic bars do not taste very good...I've tried them. They are artificially sweetened, which I am not opposed to, but after eating one bar the others sat around and I eventually threw them out. It wasn't something that I actually "wanted" to eat.

OOS

qube said:   As long as it is not the same as this stuff.

Get back to junior high school. I heard someone said the word penis out loud.

As soon as the post came to my email, I raced to the Walgreen's site. Hell! Every single flavor was 'sold out.'

Not enough long-term research has been conducted on sucralose to establish its safety for human consumption.

Just got an email from Walgreens - one of my boxes shipped, the other six were canceled due to no inventory. Bummer.

3/4 of mine shipped, one got cancelled. Not really sure which flavor I missed out on.

Bastards cancelled my entire order.

I only ordered two boxes of Chocolate Delight as part of my order and it was all delivered today. I wouldn't call them 'tasty', but they're not bad given the fact they have 12g of protein. I'm happy.

We're sorry! Unfortunately, all of your items were out of Stock so your order has been cancelled. These items will not be backordered. You will not be charged for any items that did not ship. We value you as our customer and extend our apologies for this inconvenience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.