$100 Peet's Gift Cards $70 @ Costco B&M

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
No limit on gift cards, includes $10 instant rebate, good until 7/14. Saw this at Richmond SF bay area Costco. According to some folks, not all SF bay area Costcos have this $70 price, just the regular $80.

As always, for those of you who constantly whine about imperfect posts: man up or call mommy.

Peet's Coffee & Tea
See Peet's Coffee & Tea discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

peets (6.20kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

great deal

Saturday Night Live: The Whiners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiquICTxSlc

Oh great, a training video for fatwallet members. For the love of GOD please remove your post!

oh how I miss Peets
in chino hills.

hmm. what bay area store is this? usually, they only have starbucks.

yummy

thanks for the post

It'd be great to have Pete's in NY/NJ/CT instead of Dunkin D.

Any idea when this started? Just bought a set Wednesday and they were regular price.

73-75% on various gift card sites could make 3-5% profit for few month hold (likely prices fall in short term if sell too much)

enjoyable!

which sf bay area costco has this price. i went to the hayward costco, it was regular price.

dragon88 said:   which sf bay area costco has this price. i went to the hayward costco, it was regular price.

Modified OP with Richmond Costco location. Evidently, this is very YMMV.

I saw this deal at the Costco off Hickey, in Colma, CA.

bulldingo said:   dragon88 said:   which sf bay area costco has this price. i went to the hayward costco, it was regular price.

Modified OP with Richmond Costco location. Evidently, this is very YMMV.

Every deal is YMMV. No chain store is legally obliged to have the same merchandise at the same price at every location. I always laugh when some FW'er complains that the OP didn't specify YMMV.
Good find, bulldingo.

The Costco near Hickey in South SF has it but the Airport Costco does not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014