• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 3 pc. Water Hose Metal Nozzle Set

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07199080000P

Regular price $14.99
Your savings -$6.00

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

nozzles (77.81kB)
Thanks a918V
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I bought these last time they were on sale. Really solid and work great.

Does each nozzle make a different spray pattern or do all three about the same thing?

Might want to note that this is not the older aluminum set (that welded to my craftsman hose until I finally had to dremel it off), this looks brass, but they only note it as "metal" in the description. Still, it HAS to be of better quality than they old aluminum set...

Had this set. It is OK except the handle is made of plastic and broke off after just 1 season. I avoided the set since but can't really find the all metal one they used to sell!

OBman said:   Had this set. It is OK except the handle is made of plastic and broke off after just 1 season. I avoided the set since but can't really find the all metal one they used to sell!mine did too. it was $6.99 when i bought them a few years ago.

Mine worse. I bought two sets.
They all fail after a short period, except for the straight shooting one
I will definitely pass.

they are crap. expect taking it back twice a year.

is the lifetime warranty honor at Sears B&M? or mail in? anybody tried to get the replacement yet? was it easy to get the replacement?

Price today is back to 14.99.

It is now at 14.99 ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014