• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman Figure Eight Wrench, Inch

Lowest price ever. Reg. $24.99

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Figure Eight Wrench
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Craftsman Standard Figure Eight Wrench is a quick change tool that adjusts to eight different sizes. Each end of the wrench works with various sizes and fastener types. It fits 6pt, 12 pt, 4pt, spline, external torx, and partially rounded hex fasteners. Handles sizes 1/4 - 3/4 inches. Any handyman will appreciate having this tool in his colleciton and will use over and over again.

Standard Figure Eight Wrench sizes include 1/4, 5/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, and 3/4 inch. The wrench weighs 1.5 lbs and comes with the Craftman lifetime warranty.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, p/u both.

This tool is well worth the price.

anyone who does general work have an opinion on this vs dog bone? I keep a dog bone with my hand tools for general stuff and a set of wrenches and sockets in the truck for more serious work, but I wouldn't mind switching the dog bone out for this if it really is that much better.

deleted.

Made in China or USA?

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   Made in China or USA?China.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014