• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Keurig B130 In-Home Hotel Brewer
Disclaimer
OfficeDepot.com has the Keurig« B130 In-Home Hotel Brewer for $69.99. Add one to your cart and apply coupon code 51621773 to save $17.50 (that's 25% off one item only) for a final cost of $52.49 plus applicable sales tax with free shipping.

Keurig B130 Coffee Brewer

This is the lowest price I've seen for this Keurig model since I bought mine on Black Friday 2012.

I've been waiting to buy one this model for my mom for next Christmas since I like mine so well. This model is advertised for hotel rooms which means easy to use and reliable. That's why I purchased it. Also, I've been using the Ekobrew reuseable K-cups in Model B130 even though Ekobrew states it's not compatible with this model. (Just remember to line up the two plastic cut-outs at the bottom of the Ekobrew cup so it drops down completely into the Keurig brewer, then slam the lid down so it seals. It's really a well-made brewer and I haven't any problems at all for six months now.)

Thanks to SD for heads up.

Member Summary

Keurig B130 Coffee Brewer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We're sorry, coupon 51621773 expired on 06/29/2013 and cannot be applied to your order.

Subscription Delivery for a coffee machine? how often does it break?

Coupon code 22331062 takes $10 off.

HOT!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014