• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if this is really hot since it's only USB 2.0. But I couldn't find a closer price for a 500GB external USB HD online. I took a picture of the price on the shelf and typed it below:

HP 500GB Simplesave
2.5" Hard Drive
Item Price $25.78
466938 -> Not sure if this is the SKU#. This shows on the price label and on my receipt.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP

so so I guess.

Hmm. Can you take the HD out of the enclosure and use it in a ps3?

That's the sku bit looks like regional discontinued item.

The 6 digit code is the internal stock(item) number, used to be in the upper left of the shelf tag. The letter at the end denotes the status of the product, A for active and restocked and D for deleted or non-restocked, S is a special one time purchase.

(I used to work at Sam's Club)

There is a "C" after the sku. I uploaded the photo I took of the shelf price tag here:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2z8t6d5.jpg

There were about 10 of them over a week ago. I picked one up then, then picked another one up the other day. There were two left after I got mine.

Also, when I picked up the first one, Sam's Club also had a couple of 2-pack external 250GB USB 2.5" HDs for $19 and change. I'm guessing each was 125GB. They're gone now.

Krazen1211, there are no screws so I can't tell if it's SATA, etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014