• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Scosche USB12V2AB Dual USB Car Charger (Bagged) 5 Watt (1A)

Special savings, ends 7/3

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882586486

$12.99
$0.00 after $12.99 rebate card
$3.99 Shipping (restrictions apply) Or Free Shipping with Shoprunner

I purchased one the last time it was FAR. It works great to charge two phones in the car.
Great deal if you have Shoprunner as it is FAR, free shipping and don't forget the 1% FatCash.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SCOSCHE USB12V2AB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in 4 one.tyop.

You need to note in your first post, OP...this has been going on since 6/29. I'm pretty sure it was already posted (or is in the Newegg thread) since that is when I ordered mine. Given it is only 1 per household, you can only order one during this period.

Thanks OP. Got one with free shipping with Shoprunner.

I ordered this and used PayPal to check out. I had Shoprunner too. However the order was cancelled TWICE as they say it flunked the verification process. I used 2 different credit cards. Maybe I should try again without using PayPal? Or are they trying to tell me something?

Now they suspended my account. It has been reinstated but no one seems to know why all this happened. The recommended not using PayPal to reorder!

I have had it for two years now, great product as described. Would buy again and again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014