Harbor Freight 25% off Coupon - 7/4 Only

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
We know the quality of Harbor Freight tools is questionable. This thread isn't to discuss quality or why Craftsman / Snap-On / MAC is better. Most of us that shop at Harbor Freight know what we're getting into already.

25% off coupon - maybe targeted, maybe not, don't know. Printable coupon. Very rarely do I see a 25% off coupon, it's always a 20% off coupon.

Linkey Poo

Standard exclusions apply: No welders, air compressors, jacks, etc. Read the fine print on the coupon.

Coupon is only valid (both on-line and in-person) on the 4th.

Enjoy your cheap tools!

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

harbor frieght
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
My HF always takes expired coupons. They used to only be good on NON-sale items, and I don't know when that changed, bu... (more)

suezyque (Jul. 14, 2013 @ 9:59a) |

What's the source of that coupon? Nothing's worse than getting denied trying to use a coupon at HF because of its questi... (more)

jeffd (Jul. 14, 2013 @ 10:56a) |

It's in Maxim magazines. Also, I used the printed out copy and the store took it easy-breezy. No issues.

Kael29 (Jul. 21, 2013 @ 3:24p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Always on a holiday when I'm too busy and too far away to go there.

They do take orders online (coupon is valid for online as well) but usually shipping will kill the deal.

is a code necessary for on-line ?

ctgolfer said:   is a code necessary for on-line ?

Hey! Look at coupon. 8-)

Do they have in-store pick up?

I think for most guys that are "handy around the home", their stuff is fine. The only thing from them that I was really disappointed in was their electric chain saw which dulled within 5 minutes of use. But their other stuff has been great including a trailer I got from them using a similar coupon a few years ago.

If you can't print this out or forget it at home, they have them at the checkout stand right now.

cyfan said:   I think for most guys that are "handy around the home", their stuff is fine. The only thing from them that I was really disappointed in was their electric chain saw which dulled within 5 minutes of use. But their other stuff has been great including a trailer I got from them using a similar coupon a few years ago.
agree, their prices are about 1/3 to 1/5 of brandnames, I don't use them everyday so I don't really care about quality, bought some large machines from them such as this Commercial Power-Feed Drain Cleaner for about $234 after coupon, used once past weekend, it worked fine and save about $180 right there

marFAN2003 said:   If you can't print this out or forget it at home, they have them at the checkout stand right now.

they've been there....

$6.99 shipping on any order.

Also currently, 20% off any item with code 21468734. So 5% might not be worth it for some folks to have to wait for just one day to use that coupon

This is a mixed blessing - Every time I've had to go to Harbor Freight, its been to get me out of some kind of car repair bind; A compressor, air tools, chisels, impact sockets, sledgehammer...sigh...the list goes on.

If I could use this on a decent chest for tools, I might be in, but all of my 20% off coupons have historically excluded them, and I'm going to assume this one's no different.

last month there was a 25% off coupon in the back of rolling stone magazine with an august expiration. that was an odd find, but hey, an extra 5% is an extra 5%...

Great deal, but limited to a single item.

StevenColorado said:   Great deal, but limited to a single item.

Per transaction

There's a 25% off in Car and Driver good until sometime in October.

Also there's a printable online somewhere for 25% off until 9/12/13.

This July 4th is a joke since this coupon is always around if you search for it.

GWBush said:   Do they have in-store pick up?

No.

You can call and ask the manager or associate to hold it for you and they might. They might also tell you that they have the item then you drive there and they don't - Been there and done that.

Gethome said:   GWBush said:   Do they have in-store pick up? They might also tell you that they have the item then you drive there and they don't - Been there and done that.

So have I. Very frustrating.

KYBOSH said:   StevenColorado said:   Great deal, but limited to a single item.

Per transaction

It says "one coupon per customer per day."

Seems like a good deal if you can use it on a utility trailer, puts the 4'x8' trailer with 12" tires $399 reg price, $299 sale - 25% = $225

They sell gift cards but I don't see gift cards among the exclusions.

%25 off single item in-store expires 9/12/1325%offHBinstoreQexpires13Sep13

My HF always takes expired coupons. They used to only be good on NON-sale items, and I don't know when that changed, but they take them on ANYTHING.

leonardml said:   %25 off single item in-store expires 9/12/1325%offHBinstoreQexpires13Sep13

What's the source of that coupon? Nothing's worse than getting denied trying to use a coupon at HF because of its questionable origin.

It's in Maxim magazines. Also, I used the printed out copy and the store took it easy-breezy. No issues.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014