• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$10 less than HSN & a 1 year card alone retails for about $99

Free shipping and 3 flex pays also available, comes with triple minutes for life, wall charger, car charger. Square Trade warranty available as well.

Black
http://www.qvc.com/LG840G-Tracfone-No-Contract-Cell-Phone-w-1500...

White
http://www.qvc.com/LG840G-Tracfone-No-Contract-Cell-Phone-w-1500...

FW Cash Back 2.5%

QVC
See QVC coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
TracFone
See TracFone coupons that earn Up to 15.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG840G Tracfone
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
works perfectly.

link to Nite Ize I have

FrugalFreaky (Jul. 02, 2013 @ 10:50p) |

Can you keep an existing cell phone number? I have a Sprint cell phone & i'd like to keep that number on the new tracpho... (more)

otom (Aug. 15, 2013 @ 10:03p) |

Can you keep an existing cell phone number? I have a Sprint cell phone & i'd like to keep that number on the new tracpho... (more)

otom (Aug. 15, 2013 @ 10:13p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this from HSN yesterday for $10 more and 100 less minutes, ugh

In for one, but damn it, I forgot my FW Cash Back....

khorne55 said:   I bought this from HSN yesterday for $10 more and 100 less minutes, ugh

call and cancel HSN NOW and pretty sure you are within cancel time, plus you have 30 days to return to HSN

TodPedro said:   In for one, but damn it, I forgot my FW Cash Back....

same here but who cares for a few pennies
but I guess its called fat wallet for that reason

greener said:   TodPedro said:   In for one, but damn it, I forgot my FW Cash Back....

same here but who cares for a few pennies
but I guess its called fat wallet for that reason

HSN said I could return it free but when I checked out at QVC it comes to $98.75 because tax, no tax for me at HSN. So I didn't order from QVC, I'll just keep the HSN phone.

Thanks op. Do tracfone minutes roll over if I don't use them with a refill?

Thanks OP! In for one. My son does not make many calls and this will be perfect - wherever wifi is available it allows him to connect for free.

miserly said:   Thanks op. Do tracfone minutes roll over if I don't use them with a refill?
Yes they do! I got mine from HSN last Dec and just love it. Never had a problem and still have 1300 minutes remaining.
If you text alot this phone is great (3 texts = 1 minute) as long as they are small and you don't send or receive video or picture files. I just might buy this one again as it is cheaper then buying just the 400 minute prepaid card.

We have been using Tracfone for many years. In our experience the minutes always rolled over. My husband is disabled and rarely leaves the house but has a tracfone in case of emergency. He has thousands of minutes and hasn't lost any but there is a FAQ section on the QVC page you might want to check out.

Repost.....sorry!

cathwats said:   Thanks OP! In for one. My son does not make many calls and this will be perfect - wherever wifi is available it allows him to connect for free.

per the website FAQ: Q: When connected via Wi-Fi, is the customer charged minutes for Internet usage?
Yes. Minutes will deduct as normal even when connected to Wi-Fi.

so after the year, i refill by getting a 90 day card for $20 X4/year? i don't anticipate using the 1500 min this year, so what's the best way to refill in following years?
i searched in the bonus codes http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/731724/?start=0 but wasn't able to see it readily.
tia
m

Thanks, got one of these last Dec. for the same price and
have about 400 min. left.

No problems with it and would buy another to save if they
didn't have that 60 day activation req.

Redw000d said:   cathwats said:   Thanks OP! In for one. My son does not make many calls and this will be perfect - wherever wifi is available it allows him to connect for free.

per the website FAQ: Q: When connected via Wi-Fi, is the customer charged minutes for Internet usage?
Yes. Minutes will deduct as normal even when connected to Wi-Fi.

you are NOT charged if you use Wi-Fi hot spots or at home hot spot

which network does it run on?

Tacoma99 said:   Thanks, got one of these last Dec. for the same price and
have about 400 min. left.

No problems with it and would buy another to save if they
didn't have that 60 day activation req.

You can still purchase now because your existing minutes and time left are extended, I still have 170 days left and 900 minutes and purchased

HSN and QVC GSM phones come with an AT&T sim card. If you know or find out T-Mobile works
better in your area, Tracfone can send you a T-Mobile sim card for this phone.

after buying, come join us Text

can I use the sim with other phone?

Text and picture-texts, how much do they cost?
I'm looking and don't see it.
Update: found it
Each text message uses 0.3 minutes
Each MMS message uses 1 minute of Airtime.

Tracfone sim cards will only work in Tracfone GSM phones.

skyakki said:   can I use the sim with other phone?

Tracfone sim cards can only be used with Tracfone GSM phones.

tonysavealot said:   Text and picture-texts, how much do they cost?
I'm looking and don't see it.
Update: found it
Each text message uses 0.3 minutes
Each MMS message uses 1 minute of Airtime.

SMS is 0.3 units as you stated, but note that MMS messages cost 1 unit
plus 1.5 units / 100 kB (based on image size).

Using the internet browser via cell network also costs 1.5 units / 100 kB of data.

Got one from HSN two months ago. Great Wi-Fi. Download Opera browser and test it. Transferred my old Tracfone minutes/time easily. No gripes, except can't find a belt case.

Nite Ize Clip Case Sideways Medium
Disclaimer
works perfectly.

link to Nite Ize I have

Can you keep an existing cell phone number? I have a Sprint cell phone & i'd like to keep that number on the new tracphone.

Can you keep an existing cell phone number? I have a Sprint cell phone & i'd like to keep that number on the new tracphone.

sorry, double post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014