40%: DELLSAVE40 | 30%: DELLSAVE30 | 20%: DELLSAVE20

Member Summary

Dell (4.27kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell

Thx

Awesome discounts, I just wish they sold All-in-One units... this division of Dell has NONE!

I have a 20% off coupon for Dell Outlet, but I am looking to beat that... anyone?

Nothing super exciting. Looks like 1st gen I5 type laptops for around $300-$400.
Plus the shorter warranty period doesn't do much for me.

wizardking said:   Nothing super exciting. Looks like 1st gen I5 type laptops for around $300-$400.
Plus the shorter warranty period doesn't do much for me.

I think, with the discount, some of these are reasonably good deals for a buyer looking for a business-grade laptop. As an example, a Latitude 4310 with an i5-520M processor, 2GB of RAM, a 250GB HDD and Windows 7 is $260 after the discount. For the price of a netbook you're getting a much higher quality machine: aluminum body, DVDRW drive, faster and more robust hard drive, better processor, good battery life, excellent keyboard, etc.

The trade-off is that you don't get the latest tech and you get a shorter warranty.

IBM Certified pre owned can be bit cheaper for the low end stuff, especially if you can claim an employee, friends and family of en employee or shareholder discount
http://www-304.ibm.com/shop/americas/content/home/store_IBMPubli...

I just bought a T400
Webcam
14" screen
2.53 gig cpu
160 hdd
4 gb ram
Windows 7 home premium
1 year warranty
for 264 with tax and shipping

I bought the Dell Latitude E4310 4GB RAM, Intel i5 2.66GHz with 256GB HD for $309 after tax and shipping. I don't know of any 256GB hard drives so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's actually an SSD which would make this a pretty nice deal. I got a Samsung SSD on my last Dell outlet purchase as well even though it said "HD" on the description.

got several precision laptops for $225 incl tax/unit avg. perfect for startups on a budget. hehe

love these sales but so many categories are emtpy. have my whole office outfitted with the deals and they are beasts and with the 40% off they are great workstations.

Refurbished Dell Latitude E6510 Laptop
Processor: 1x Core i7 (i7-640M) 2.80 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
HDD: 250 GB
Optical: DVDRW
Video: Nvidia Quadro NVS 3100M

Works out to $395 with tax and shipping.

not bad, may need some extra care as they are 4+ years old models. still very nice at this price.

bryany127 said:   got several precision laptops for $225 incl tax/unit avg. perfect for startups on a budget. hehe

The $200 E6400 with 256gb hard drive turned out to have 256Gb samsung 470 ssd. Thx op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014