• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
It amazes me how much interest some people have in food that they don't like. You want to know the real hazards of fast food? The employees.

Sorry, I was just trying to stir the pot a little.

Green for everybody!

billrubin said:   dwsscs said:   Their original sandwich really isn't that good.That's for sure. It's really more like a giant chicken nugget, since it's ground/pulverized chicken that's then breaded. The Tendercrisp is much better, at least it's a real piece of chicken which hasn't been chopped up.
TenderCrisp ... thats the one i was hoping this was

Dinkytoy said:   veckle said:   Obvious? What's obvious about that list of ingredients above?

If you actually read it there's nothing remarkable about it.

You wanna know the truth ? More disease and death comes from "natural" foods, like free range chickens in Asia, peppers grown in manure, peanuts improperly cleaned.

Than comes from processed foods. There are reasons life expectancy is up almost 100% in developed countries and processed food and water are two of them.

Sincerely,
The processed food industry.

I just finished eating one. It was way too salty and over spiced. The chicken taste was overpowered by all the additives.

That being said.............yum!

thanks op

is every burger king in the US participating? Do I need to call to find out if my local bk is participating before stoping by?

I just bought 3 of them, with a large sweet potato fries, to go. I think it was $5 total. I had one today, with half of the fries. Thank you OP and Fatwallet! I'd never know it was there!

I did not bring anything with me, and they had it, as soon as I asked for it. Although, there was no advertising for it, in the store. So yes, I think it's for the whole USA, in Burger King!

Cheaper than a regular hamburger and tastes much better. I'm going to get me some tomorrow. Thanks op!

(Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich $1.04 no coupon needed) It's only for July 4th! Tomorrow, it will be $4!

Marvinomatic said:   Although, there was no advertising for it.

There was a commercial on tv.

Marvinomatic said:   (Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich $1.04 no coupon needed) It's only for July 4th! Tomorrow, it will be $4!

Their web site says good through the 7th.

http://www.bk.com/en/us/fresh-offers/index.html

tophman I suggest you take a close inspection on every thing you eat, including steak, fish, rib etc etc.
In every meat you eat, you will find trace of blood, blood vessels, animal fibre tissues, blah blah blah...
sponge is one of the good things you can relate them to. eat them or be a vegetarian. actually, take a close close look at the vegetables too

tophman said:   I hadn't had one in years and tried one about 6 months ago. After I had eaten 3/4 of the sandwich I noticed the "meat" looked like a chicken colored sponge. I threw it away.

EVERYONE who gets one of these...
Take a REAL look at what is supposed to be chicken and examine the sponge like material.

It may be the last time you eat one too.

Sorry, made a mistake. It's good til Sunday!

I hate it when somebody posts an offer about fast food and you get all these NEGATIVE posts saying how bad it is for you.

Marvinomatic said:   I just bought 3 of them, with a large sweet potato fries, to go. I think it was $5 total. I had one today, with half of the fries. Thank you OP and Fatwallet! I'd never know it was there!

Since when did fast food places jump on the sweet potato fry bandwagon?

voyagerbob said:   I hate it when somebody posts an offer about fast food and you get all these NEGATIVE posts saying how bad it is for you.Don't hate it so much.

There are two kinds of bad. One is where they point out how much fat or how many calories. I am with you on that.
The other is where they point out that the chicken is not chicken, but mouse or rat or turd (or worse). I am with them on that.

aarzi said:   voyagerbob said:   I hate it when somebody posts an offer about fast food and you get all these NEGATIVE posts saying how bad it is for you.Don't hate it so much.

There are two kinds of bad. One is where they point out how much fat or how many calories. I am with you on that.
The other is where they point out that the chicken is not chicken, but mouse or rat or turd (or worse). I am with them on that.

DITTO!

Cant wait to make some fireworks in the toilet after this..thanks!

If you need help some BK have .50 cents ice cream, that will sure help u slide it faster...

Oops forgot to say, and back to the subject, Ty op. I will try to get this chicken sandwich later today..

"If you are feeling the summer heat and want a cool treat, Burger King is offering their ice cream cones for .50 each through August 5! Valid on cone or cup at participating locations."

ppanamared said:   Cant wait to make some fireworks in the toilet after this..thanks!

My vote for best comment so far.

Normally I like these but the ones I got today had obviously been sitting on a warmer for hours, nasty.

dzer0 said:   Normally I like these but the ones I got today had obviously been sitting on a warmer for hours, nasty.With the promo going on, it is unlikely they sat around too long. Must be the heat.

Ordered two today, they meat had a really weird taste; I've tried these sandwiches before, they were kind of bland, but the ones I bought today I had throw away, the meat might not have been stored right, so be careful.

aarzi said:   dzer0 said:   Normally I like these but the ones I got today had obviously been sitting on a warmer for hours, nasty.With the promo going on, it is unlikely they sat around too long. Must be the heat.

Had one yesterday and one today, both were real tasty and mine was also having the 50 cent cone promotion too!

I have used this coupon 6-7 times. The burger never tasted so good! Total savings of more than $20. Not bad?

rockymast said:   I have used this coupon 6-7 times. The burger never tasted so good! Total savings of more than $20. Not bad?

What coupon are you referring to? This deal doesn't need a coupon.

Mods notified. The deal is valid thru 7/7. http://www.bk.com/en/us/fresh-offers/index.html

If the OP were more savvy, the thread could be set to auto-expire on 7/7.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Green for OP!

MrVietnam said:   rockymast said:   I have used this coupon 6-7 times. The burger never tasted so good! Total savings of more than $20. Not bad?

What coupon are you referring to? This deal doesn't need a coupon.

What Burger?

BK OCS1
Disclaimer

BK OCS2
Disclaimer
decided on just plain 1. cheap and not that good. worth just about $1. don't know how they could charge this regular $3.99 for the sandwich alone tho.

linrick said:   decided on just plain 1. cheap and not that good. worth just about $1. don't know how they could charge this regular $3.99 for the sandwich alone tho.

Geez, for some reason, when I saw the top pic, I thought it was two rats crawling on the bun.

Stop analyzing the Chicken sandwich, and just eat it! Rats, pictures, etc!

yoregano said:   If the OP were more savvy, the thread could be set to auto-expire on 7/7.If you were more savvy, you would have said 7/8.

On the BK web site
http://www.bk.com/en/us/fresh-offers/index.html
$1.04, valid 7/4 - 7/7 (Sunday)

linrick said:   decided on just plain 1. cheap and not that good. worth just about $1. don't know how they could charge this regular $3.99 for the sandwich alone tho.

Where's the lettuce and mayo? Was it served broken like that too>

voyagerbob said:   linrick said:   decided on just plain 1. cheap and not that good. worth just about $1. don't know how they could charge this regular $3.99 for the sandwich alone tho.

Where's the lettuce and mayo? Was it served broken like that too>
i ordered it plain with nothing but bun and chicken. took it home, breaks the chicken patty apart to see if it's really chicken or ..... took pics of it and post here. it's mostly processed chicken and not lightly breaded premium white meat chicken fillet as bk claimed. and no way that i would buy this regularly at $3.99. it tasted alright but $1.04 should be the regular price from now on because that's about what the sandwich is worth.

I've never understood the "what it's worth" comments. Can you make it for that price, factoring the time in? Is there an equivalent for that price?

slickdeal45 said:   I've never understood the "what it's worth" comments. Can you make it for that price, factoring the time in? Is there an equivalent for that price?you can buy cheap bulk chicken patties and sesame buns and make a sandwich like that for $1.

and i post pics so fwers decide for themselves if this sandwich is worth their $ & time to buy it or not.

it's edible and to me worth $1.04-$1.50. once the sale is over, i will not buy this at regular price or in a combo. bk should put this sandwich in their dollar menu.

btw, i was at bk buying this sandwich at around noon. hardly any people rushing to buy this sandwich let alone buying multiples of it.

Thanks OP got three. At $4 these are a ripoff, at $1.04 they're a solid deal.

Always have them leave the mayo off, then I add bacon bits and mustard.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014