• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
July 4th through Sunday...

Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich $1.04 no coupon needed.

Happy Independence Day!!

Member Summary

Original Chicken
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The coupons are disgusting and the dogs don't like them? Feed them dog food instead...bet they'll gobble that right dow... (more)

mrdjman (Jul. 07, 2013 @ 3:28p) |

Going to 12 more for the freezer. Yum Yum!

flylo (Jul. 07, 2013 @ 3:41p) |

they don't put pickles on it?

whoever had the "breakfast" chicken sandwiches, put pickles on those...

lordoffire (Jul. 10, 2013 @ 12:23a) |

National offer from July 4th to 7th
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

National offer, nationally advertised.

is this crueltyfree chicken? i only eat cryeltyfree chicken, where the chicken dies from natural causes instead of having its head cut off!!!

OIiverQuackenbush said:   is this crueltyfree chicken? i only eat cryeltyfree chicken, where the chicken dies from natural causes instead of having its head cut off!!!

Yes, you can have it your way. Just ask for "special" Chickens that were "accidentally" released during a Highway "incident".

OIiverQuackenbush said:   is this crueltyfree chicken? i only eat cryeltyfree chicken, where the chicken dies from natural causes instead of having its head cut off!!!

define "natural causes"

...they could engineer chickens to have a significantly increased risk of a heart attack after a certain period of time....then jump out and scare them to death

or

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ethugA-VVk4

Anyone know the regular price of this sandwich?

MrVietnam said:   Anyone know the regular price of this sandwich?

Certainly not $1.04. Nom nom nom nom!
There are not many sandwiches better than the BG original chicken sandwich

Over $4

BennyZz said:   
Certainly not $1.04.

With all due respect, that is a no-brainer. I was just trying to see how good of a deal this was.

flylo said:   Over $4

Thank you. I tend to think it is in the $4 + range also.

MrVietnam said:   Anyone know the regular price of this sandwich?

Prices vary, of course (these are franchises after all), but I've seen them as high as $4.19 or $4.29 IIRC.

I would imagine they limit this to one per person, per visit. It would be great though if they let you order more than one for the $1.04 price at a single visit, so I could buy for the whole family and not have to bring them all along.

MrVietnam said:   I would imagine they limit this to one per person, per visit. It would be great though if they let you order more than one for the $1.04 price at a single visit, so I could buy for the whole family and not have to bring them all along.

There are no limits. Stocked up last year.

BennyZz said:   There are not many sandwiches better than the BG original chicken sandwichMy cat respectfully disagrees.

She will eat any other "chicken" sandwich, but she turns her nose up when offered a piece of a BK original "chicken" sandwich.

It's as close to you're going to get in terms of having an animal born on an conveyor belt, snagged and hoisted by a pair of mechanical grips (after an illuminated ocular inspection), dropped into a

They're as close as "cruelty free" as anything you'll eat at any Fast Food Restaurant (or NEARLY ANY Restaurant, for that matter)

The sandwich in my area Ind is $3.99 the meal is $6.09

lolololol...nice one

hes kiddingJesseLivermore said:   OIiverQuackenbush said:   is this crueltyfree chicken? i only eat cryeltyfree chicken, where the chicken dies from natural causes instead of having its head cut off!!!

It's as close to you're going to get in terms of having an animal born on an conveyor belt, snagged and hoisted by a pair of mechanical grips (after an illuminated ocular inspection), dropped into a

They're as close as "cruelty free" as anything you'll eat at any Fast Food Restaurant (or NEARLY ANY Restaurant, for that matter)

Their original sandwich really isn't that good.

dwsscs said:   Their original sandwich really isn't that good.That's for sure. It's really more like a giant chicken nugget, since it's ground/pulverized chicken that's then breaded. The Tendercrisp is much better, at least it's a real piece of chicken which hasn't been chopped up.

Chicken strip sandwich is better option for just tad bit more at $1.29 at Sonic.

Is this real chicken and did they have resort living before sacrificing their lives for us???

great deal, but not for the stomach, but I'll still eat them.

My wife thanks the OP. I keep telling her about the great benefits of FW. Now she will see with her own eyes and, well, stomach.

It reminds me of cafeteria food I had in Jr High. So no thanks.

I'm enjoyimg one now as it started on july 1st here in michigan.

I wonder whether I can buy 100 of them, yum

No limit as I've bought 20 at a time.

No limit as I've bought 20 at a time.

Natural causes? Such as: old age, cancer, bird flu, or CAIDS? Tastyyyyyyy.

maydepot said:   It reminds me of cafeteria food I had in Jr High. So no thanks.
You get what you pay for. It's still tasty. If you thought you were getting actual dense,non breaded chicken like Carl's Jr's charbroiled chicken sandwich think again. BK doesn't even have a real chicken sandwich to go along with this cheap one on the menu yet they charge real chicken prices. It should be 1.04 every day

ron111 said:   maydepot said:   It reminds me of cafeteria food I had in Jr High. So no thanks.
You get what you pay for. It's still tasty. If you thought you were getting actual dense,non breaded chicken like Carl's Jr's charbroiled chicken sandwich think again. BK doesn't even have a real chicken sandwich to go along with this cheap one on the menu yet they charge real chicken prices. It should be 1.04 every day

I hadn't had one in years and tried one about 6 months ago. After I had eaten 3/4 of the sandwich I noticed the "meat" looked like a chicken colored sponge. I threw it away.

EVERYONE who gets one of these...
Take a REAL look at what is supposed to be chicken and examine the sponge like material.

It may be the last time you eat one too.

It's a friken chicken sandwich for a dollar, if you like it buy it, if you don't like it don't buy it & get over it & on with life!

That's what breaded chicken is - light, spongy, processed chicken. Not solid real chicken. Jack, McDonald's, Wendy's, Carl's all have both versions on the menu.

YUM YUM...

http://www.fastfoodingredients.com/2008/03/28/burger-king-origin...

Breaded Original Chicken Patty [Boneless Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, Water, Salt and Monosodium Glutamate. Breaded with: Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Cottonseed), Dried Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Dehydrated Sweet Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate). Battered with: Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Corn Starch, Oat Flour and Natural† Flavoring], Specialty Bun [Enriched Unbleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour Or Alpha Amylase From Aspergillus Orizae, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup Or Liquid Sucrose, Yeast, Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Soy) Or Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, May Contain 2% Or Less Of The Following: Salt, (Vital) Wheat Gluten, Soy Flour, Corn Starch, Yeast Nutrient (May Contain One Or More Of The Following: Ammonium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Sulfate) Dough Conditioners (May Contain One Or More Of The Following: Wheat Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Stearate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Mono- And Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Mono- And Diglycerides, Calcium Peroxide, Calcium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Datem), Enzymes, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate And/Or Sorbic Acid), Vinegar, Sesame Seeds, Cellulose Gel, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Diammonium Phosphate)], Mayonnaise [Soybean Oil, Eggs, Water, Distilled Vinegar. Contains 2% or less of the following: Egg Yolks, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural† Flavor, Calcium Disodium EDTA added to protect flavor, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Paprika or Paprika Oleoresin], Lettuce

The Food Police (they live inside of my head)
The Food Police (they come to me in my bed)...

Good gravy....Every time something like this comes up, folks feel it their civic duty to inform all of the lesser-life-forms out here that fast food is bad for you.

Thanks, Cap'n Obvious...

I suppose you don't want us eating veal either - have you SEEN how they raise those calves?!?!

Go eat your Kale & Tofu and let the rest of us harden our arteries in peace.

Obvious? What's obvious about that list of ingredients above?

My bad...should have quoted...nothing 'obvious' about the whole list...very informative...no matter, however...Just in general, really...

veckle said:   Obvious? What's obvious about that list of ingredients above?

If you actually read it there's nothing remarkable about it.

You wanna know the truth ? More disease and death comes from "natural" foods, like free range chickens in Asia, peppers grown in manure, peanuts improperly cleaned.

Than comes from processed foods. There are reasons life expectancy is up almost 100% in developed countries and processed food and water are two of them.

Skipping 53 Messages...
they don't put pickles on it?

whoever had the "breakfast" chicken sandwiches, put pickles on those...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.