• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

11-14
Disclaimer
- Edit, 7/4: Improved quality images with all pages in one file, "All Pages.pdf" and labelled "All pages - 7/4", added as another attachment. -

Dates for the upcoming Costco Coupon Book are 7/11 - 8/4/13.

First look images attached (some cut-offs and you'll need to click and rotate - sorry!)

Tires this month - Bridgstone; usually rotates (pun intended) brand every other book.

(Note: Sorry - Sort order of attachments/images/.pdf's may vary; FW display order not known nor method of controlling order known-make primary had no affect; look for five files with each with subset of pages and as of 7/4 also 6th file with "All Pages". Enjoy and Happy 4th!)

Member Summary

costco
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

archena (Jul. 11, 2013 @ 4:07p) |

I've been looking for a 24" LCD monitor and the C550 is certainly interesting at $180 after the coupon, but wow are the ... (more)

ChefJoe (Jul. 11, 2013 @ 6:32p) |

bump! thanks

cyruskaker12 (Jul. 19, 2013 @ 10:01p) |

(OP Edit, 7/4: Improved quality images with all pages in one file, "All Pages.pdf" added as another attachment.)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

4-5?

TeeSemmel said:   4-5?

Look right under the picture in the OP

horizon6 said:   Tires this month - Bridgstone; usually rotates (pun intended) brand every other book.
Not complaining, I appreciate the post, but tires aren't the only item rotating. It seems like just about everything is rotating the same ol' same ol' …frapps, vitamins, chicken nuggets, a sofa, some computer deal, etc. Yeah, I like to get some of these standbys from time to time, but in years past there was more variety and unique offerings. These coupon books are getting boring and predictable.

hmm...costco is changing the format of the coupno now, huh? (just putting the code on the front, with the description) interesting...

Thank you, OP!

yoregano said:   These coupon books are getting b]oring and predictable.Yes, lots of these are repeats. However, the Palermo pizzas are pretty good, especially if you can find a club that carries the variety with pesto and mozzarella balls (which sadly I only found once, at a store with a Palermo roadshow going on). But the normal margherita variety isn't bad, either.

And the chocolate chunk cookies are excellent.

Cookies !!!!!!

Yup, cookies !!!!! Fresh baked in the warehouse.
That alternate Palermo sounds good too.
Until Sunday, 7/7, KS Signature Take 'n Bake Pepperoni Pizza is $3 of $8.99 and KS Apple Strudel is $1.50 of $7.99.
On on the possibly healthy side, KS Omega 3 (enteric coated, no taste) in the starting 7/11

Re format, the books now have:
Some "coupons" are Instant Savings - no bar-code.
Some Manufacturer's Coupons - printed with bar-codes on front.
Some Manufacturer's Coupons - printed with bar-codes on back.
Costco.com offers - no bar-code.

Don't remember last time a bar-code was scanned in a warehouse, but some may - for those the actual coupon from the postal mail or picked up at the customer service desk would be needed.

Cheers!

yoregano said:   horizon6 said:   Tires this month - Bridgstone; usually rotates (pun intended) brand every other book.
Not complaining, I appreciate the post, but tires aren't the only item rotating. It seems like just about everything is rotating the same ol' same ol' …frapps, vitamins, chicken nuggets, a sofa, some computer deal, etc. Yeah, I like to get some of these standbys from time to time, but in years past there was more variety and unique offerings. These coupon books are getting boring and predictable.

Yes much of the books are repeating in cycles (manufacturers have promotion cycles for their products at all retailers, Costco included) and other upcoming coupons can be gleaned from stock layouts. It allows for planning of purchases of "Staples".

Occasional treasure hunt items in the books, but as books are more frequent probably fewer surprises. Often extra-savings/MIR can be found by scanning warehouse shelf-tags.

List Image
Disclaimer
TeeSemmel said:   4-5?

4-5 is in the OP post. Seems that attachments may not be "ordered"/displayed consistently by FW. 4-5 was the second upload for the post. Try refreshing or opening the thread a couple of times; you should see something similar to list image attached to this comment.

DirtCheapDad said:   TeeSemmel said:   4-5?

Look right under the picture in the OP

I noticed it's there now. Maybe I looked while the upload still happened.

I was there today and found Pom 100% Pomegranate juice 60oz $8.99- 2.25 instant savings.
I have never seen it this low.

juddev said:   I was there today and found Pom 100% Pomegranate juice 60oz $8.99- 2.25 instant savings.

Till July 7; see the June/July coupon book here

horizon6 said:   yoregano said:   horizon6 said:   Tires this month - Bridgstone; usually rotates (pun intended) brand every other book.

Yes much of the books are repeating in cycles (manufacturers have promotion cycles for their products at all retailers, Costco included) and other upcoming coupons can be gleaned from stock layouts. It allows for planning of purchases of "Staples".

Occasional treasure hunt items in the books, but as books are more frequent probably fewer surprises. Often extra-savings/MIR can be found by scanning warehouse shelf-tags.

They must be copying Target. All Target does is rotate the same ads over and over and over again.

(OP Edit, 7/4: Improved quality images with all pages in one file, "All Pages.pdf" added as another attachment.)

List of Attached Files
Disclaimer
FWIW, an updated (7/4) list of the file attachments included in OP is attached here.

You should find the six files shown in the image attached in the first post in this thread:
  • 1-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-10, 11-14 are first version, pages separated into multiple files.
  • All Pages - 7/4 has a better quality images, with all pages in one file; (the 14th page with "$5 Off Special Offers" for video transfer and photo repair services not included in this file - see last page of the 11-14.pdf if interested).

thanks OP!

Thanks OP for the head up.

juddev said:   I was there today and found Pom 100% Pomegranate juice 60oz $8.99- 2.25 instant savings.
It was Turkish pomegranate seeds in the berry blend that had hepatitis A. Maybe they are trying to lure people back to pomegranates. Personally, I'll be skipping them for a while. LINK. That said, I assume POM is pasteurized.

From FW
Disclaimer

From CCB
Disclaimer
archena said:   Also here now
http://costcocouponbook.com/2013/07/costco-coupon-book-july-11-a...

Would anyone like to guess where that "here now" got them from?
Hint, see images attached.

dupe.

bump!

I've been looking for a 24" LCD monitor and the C550 is certainly interesting at $180 after the coupon, but wow are the reviews for the panel bad. I might have to hunt this down in store to see if I'd be wasting my time.

bump! thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014