• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Hello,
Am I able to use the 30% off coupon code (swim30) instore? The items I want to buy are less expensive in store than online.
Thank you so much!

jentman said:   Hello,
Am I able to use the 30% off coupon code (swim30) instore? The items I want to buy are less expensive in store than online.
Thank you so much!

If you look at the 2nd scan in the quick summary, the mailing CAN be used in store. However, I am not sure if showing a picture of it from a phone would be good enough.

jentman said:   Hello,
Thank you so much!
Kohl's prices change almost as rapidly as Amazon's. It is not likely that items you want to buy are less expensive in store than online. It's a matter of when you check the prices at each venue.

Best way to compare would be when you are in-store looking at the in-store prices, visit the website on your smartphone and check the prices at that moment. Good luck either way.

THANK YOU!!!! I couldn't find a 30% code on any of my normal coupon sites =-D

Been looking for the 30% off! Thank you Julyfree4u is promo code to ship your order for free with Kohls card, no minimum purchase. Thanks again!

Thank you dear for 30% promo code!! just used bought a gift for my mom!! god bless you and your family always...it is nice to share thank you

what?? online prices are diff then store? I always buy online.. btw if you go to store tell them you left them at home or you just drop them in the store somewhere, they will give you 30% if didn't work nicely, try to be a b a little bit lol...

thanks for 30% off coupon.

anyone have coupon codes for today or soon looking for one

any new 30% off coupon codes for August 21 or later??

Hi Jayn165 - welcome to FatWallet!  We will probably see another 30% off coupon in September.

Do Kohls gift cards get the 30% off discount (when those promotions roll around) that Kohls charge cards do? I've not been able to find that info. Thanks.

TexasFury said:   Do Kohls gift cards get the 30% off discount (when those promotions roll around) that Kohls charge cards do? I've not been able to find that info. Thanks.

No, you have to have a Kohl's charge to use the 30% off discounts. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014