Voting History
rated:
Just received mine with 20% code.
Kohls 30% applicable from July 12-21, coupon code for 30% is SWIM30
Kohls cash $10 for every $50 spent, from July 12-17 redeemable 18-28
Late night and early birds on July 12-13

Details coming soon.

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kohls (65.64kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

30% YMMV (317.17kB)
Thanks gizmo
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hi Jayn165 - welcome to FatWallet!  We will probably see another 30% off coupon in September.

Llilith (Aug. 21, 2013 @ 5:24p) |

Do Kohls gift cards get the 30% off discount (when those promotions roll around) that Kohls charge cards do? I've not be... (more)

TexasFury (Sep. 10, 2013 @ 11:37p) |

No, you have to have a Kohl's charge to use the 30% off discounts.

Llilith (Sep. 11, 2013 @ 10:40a) |

Kohl's Charge Coupons:

AUGUSTPYD - 15% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 9/10)

Non Kohl's Charge Coupons:

STUDYHALL - 15% off any purchase (exp 8/28)

RECESS - 20% off $100 purchase (exp 8/28)

15% off or 20% off $100 - printable shopping pass

LPS15 - 15% off (exp 8/28)

LPS20 - 20% off $100+ (exp 8/28)

MUSIC15 - 15% off (exp 9/2)

LEARN20 - 20% off $100+ (exp 9/2)

SAVEVS3 - 10% off $75 purchase with Visa payment (exp 10/31)

SAVEWA3 - 10% off $100 purchase (exp 10/31)

DISCOVER - 10% off $75 purchase with Discover Card payment (exp 10/31)

PROWIN15OFF - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 8/31)

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 8/9 - 8/14, spend it 8/15 - 8/25
Earn it 8/21 - 8/28, spend it 8/29 - 9/8
Earn it 8/29 - 9/2, spend it 9/3 - 9/15

Clearance low-to-high
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SHIPPINGMVC
    Kohl's Charge MVC Customers - Free shipping on any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    SUN15
    15% off any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks for sharing the details. Please post the coupon code when you get a chance.

is amount for Kohls cash calculated before or after discount? If I apply 30% off on 50$ purchase, paying 35$, will I still get Kohls cash?

nortotron said:   is amount for Kohls cash calculated before or after discount? If I apply 30% off on 50$ purchase, paying 35$, will I still get Kohls cash?

no. the total after coupons has to be within 2 dollars of the $50 threshold to get the $10 Kohls cash

Thanks for posting. Since 30% always gets a free ship code , you saved me a trip to the Kohls & I can redeem my Kohls cash online. I went to redeem my $40 and they wanted $8.95 to ship one item!(and the smartpost they use takes 14+ days to get to us).

manimiao said:   Just received mine with 20% code.
Kohls 30% applicable from July 12-30
Kohls cash $10 for every $50 spent, from July 12-18
Late night and early birds on July 18-19

Details coming soon.

please put dates in title. thanx.

Also, if you are using Kohl's cash along with the 30% off, keep in mind that they will subtract the total from Kohl's Cash before applying the discount.

Ex: $100 - $20 Kohl's Cash from prior purchase = $80 * 30% off = $56 and you'll get $10 Kohl's cash for furture purchase (usually the week after).

i'll be waiting

HKSturboKid said:   Also, if you are using Kohl's cash along with the 30% off, keep in mind that they will subtract the total from Kohl's Cash before applying the discount.

Ex: $100 - $20 Kohl's Cash from prior purchase = $80 * 30% off = $56 and you'll get $10 Kohl's cash for furture purchase (usually the week after).

what if i use kohl gift card? Will it be subtracted before applying discount? or is it considered as a form of payment?

It's considered a form of payment. I just did it last month,

The 30% off code is SWIM30

If swim30 isnt til the 12th, how will it stack with a coupon the expires on the 7th? Or does swim30 work now?

I always use Kohls gift card for all my orders. Purchase gift cards online from site with 15% discount and then use them when such deals come with 30% coupon and Kohls cash!
nortotron said:   HKSturboKid said:   Also, if you are using Kohl's cash along with the 30% off, keep in mind that they will subtract the total from Kohl's Cash before applying the discount.

what if i use kohl gift card? Will it be subtracted before applying discount? or is it considered as a form of payment?

wiseguy151 said:   If swim30 isnt til the 12th, how will it stack with a coupon the expires on the 7th? Or does swim30 work now?
swim30 is not good right now.This is what I got entering at Kohls.
The Promo Code you entered doesn't exist. Please double-check the offer and re-enter the Code

Flag20 good right now 20% off and ugetfree50 for free shipping if order over $50 after discount

mizer1 said:   Flag20 good right now 20% off and ugetfree50 for free shipping if order over $50 after discount

Thanks, purchased some shirts for wife.

Where did you buy the 15% off gift card? Thanks.

They used to be 15% off a long time ago. No more. They are more like 5% off now.

aarzi said:   They used to be 15% off a long time ago. No more. They are more like 5% off now.
I usually find them on giftcardbin.com, all u have to do is set an alert and u ll receive email automatically when they add the cards. But u have to be really fad though!

Thanks for the 30% off coupon code. Would I get free shipping also even the item cost is 5 or 10$?

Gurrampavan said:   Thanks for the 30% off coupon code. Would I get free shipping also even the item cost is 5 or 10$?

There will likely be a coupon for free shipping with no minimum purchase to go with the 30% off coupon - Kohl's charge required. I haven't seen one yet, but I bet it will be available soon, since the 30% off starts on 7/12.

Thanks bunch .I do have Kohls charge. So I can rockkkkkkkk

added 30% flyer to QS

manimiao said:   I always use Kohls gift card for all my orders. Purchase gift cards online from site with 15% discount and then use them when such deals come with 30% coupon and Kohls cash!
nortotron said:   HKSturboKid said:   Also, if you are using Kohl's cash along with the 30% off, keep in mind that they will subtract the total from Kohl's Cash before applying the discount.

I thought you have to use Kohls charge card to get 30% off. Have you tried using 30% off coupon and pay with giftcard both online and at store?

If you log in with your K-Account, you can use a gift card to make payment in full.
In-store, most cashiers will let you put partial on your K-Card, as little as $5. The rest may be paid by any other means.

Yes, u can do a full payment online with Kohls gift cards. I have been doing this for months now w/o any hassle.

Any sign of free shipping code?

JulyFree4U appears to be free shipping code

SWIM30 30% off code and JULYFREE4U worked great , with my Kohls CARD, also used my 20 Cash Back,
got a pretty great deal ......THANKS ALL....

Any coupon for people without Kohl's card? Thx.

jassyline369 said:   SWIM30 30% off code and JULYFREE4U worked great , with my Kohls CARD, also used my 20 Cash Back,
got a pretty great deal ......THANKS ALL....

Both codes worked for me 7/12 am. Thanks.

I know its been asked but I still cant find the answer. If I use gift cards to pay for most of the transaction and Kohls cc for rest, do I still get 30% off entire purchase?

wiseguy151 said:   I know its been asked but I still cant find the answer. If I use gift cards to pay for most of the transaction and Kohls cc for rest, do I still get 30% off entire purchase?
Online, if I have my Kohl's CC info saved to my account, I've been able to use a gift card and get 30% off the entire purchase. In store, I think you can put a small amount on your Kohl's CC and use a GC for the rest, but it may depend on the cashier.

wiseguy151 said:   I know its been asked but I still cant find the answer. If I use gift cards to pay for most of the transaction and Kohls cc for rest, do I still get 30% off entire purchase?
Yes yes and yes.

nortotron said:   Any coupon for people without Kohl's card? Thx.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944/
Non Kohl's Charge:

EXTRA15 - 15% off any purchase (exp 7/21)
Printable 15% off in store (exp 7/21)

ICECREAM - 15% off any purchase (exp 7/21)

JUL20FB - 20% off $75 purchase (exp 7/14)

SAVEVS3 - 10% off $75 purchase with Visa payment (exp ?)

Text SAVE07 to Kohls (56457) to receive a 10% off coupon

Thank you !

Orders over $75 get free ship anyway. When I tried to use the free ship code, I wasn't paying attention to my order total or the fact that I already had free shipping. Duh! Blonde moment! Carry on...

anyone have a valid free ship code for the current promo that's good on ALL merchandise??

JULYFREE4U - free shipping code if you use your Kohls card (not sure if it's for MVC members only)

MISTERCHEAP said:   anyone have a valid free ship code for the current promo that's good on ALL merchandise??

Skipping 13 Messages...
TexasFury said:   Do Kohls gift cards get the 30% off discount (when those promotions roll around) that Kohls charge cards do? I've not been able to find that info. Thanks.

No, you have to have a Kohl's charge to use the 30% off discounts. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014