• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rebate limit is 4. Coupon must be scanned for each photo paper to receive $2 discount.

See staplesrewardscenter.com Coupon Wallet for barcoded coupon with no limit mentioned.

Staples® 4" x 6" Photo Plus Paper.*
Item no. 648177. Exclusions apply. Reg. $9.99 - $7.99
easy rebate - $2 with coupon = Free.
Coupon code: 30547
Valid in store only.

*Expires 7/13/13. Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples Photo Plus Paper, item no. 648177. Plus tax where applicable.
Limit one per customer. While supplies last. For details, see StaplesEasyRebates.com. Follow instructions to submit easy rebate online or by mail.
Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or
sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

4"x 6" Staples Photo Paper
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
More for my stock pile. Thanks for the heads up.

goldmareese (Jul. 10, 2013 @ 11:35p) |

I thought it was reported that 20% didn't stack with $2 photo paper coupon.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Jul. 11, 2013 @ 9:30a) |

It did not.

aarzi (Jul. 11, 2013 @ 1:07p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI: rebate limit 4...

... but coupon limit 1

FWFFan said:   FYI: rebate limit 4...

... but coupon limit 1
No limit on coupon wallet version.

If you want the penny school supplies you'll buy each package of paper one at a time anyway.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Rebate limit is 4. Coupon must be scanned for each photo paper to receive $2 discount.

See staplesrewardscenter.com Coupon Wallet for barcoded coupon with no limit mentioned.

Valid in store only.

*Expires 7/13/13. Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples Photo Plus Paper, item no. 648177. Plus tax where applicable.
Limit one per customer. While supplies last. For details, see StaplesEasyRebates.com. Follow instructions to submit easy rebate online or by mail.
Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or
sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience

FYI, rewards should be out for July sometime this week, if you're looking for an opportunity to cash out about $32 in rewards, you can do this deal with the OP coupon.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FWFFan said:   FYI: rebate limit 4...

... but coupon limit 1

ah many thanks

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FWFFan said:   FYI: rebate limit 4...

... but coupon limit 1
Does it need to be scanned only once or as many times as the number you're buying?

triamarker said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FWFFan said:   FYI: rebate limit 4...

... but coupon limit 1
Does it need to be scanned only once or as many times as the number you're buying?
As many times as the number of products you are buying. Some stores want a coupon for each item.

my4mainecoons said:   If you want the penny school supplies you'll buy each package of paper one at a time anyway.

You may want to buy all 4 together so you can use the in-ad $5/$30 Staples coupon (and get only one set of each of the 1-cent school supplies unless you really need the school supplies).

triamarker said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   No limit on coupon wallet version.Does it need to be scanned only once or as many times as the number you're buying?The answer is in the very first line of the OP!

Just returned from a Staples run. Picked up 4x photo paper, 2x of each of the $0.01 items, tossed the $5/30 on top of it, and paid with discounted GC for a MM of about $10... plus I get to stuff a bunch more school supplies into the "needy family" BTS backpacks we make every year for a local charity.

On a separate purchase, I picked up 2x almost-FARewards ($0.01) Staples multipurpose paper #513099. I hadn't seen anything posted on this deal, good from 7/7 through 7/13. I paid with discounted GC on this as well, so slight MM... and who doesn't need another couple of reams of paper? *cough*

I did ask the cashier to enter the photo paper code 4x, BTW.

labboypro said:   I picked up 2x almost-FARewards ($0.01) Staples multipurpose paper #513099. I hadn't seen anything posted on this deal, good from 7/7 through 7/13. I paid with discounted GC on this as well, so slight MM...You can't count the savings on your discounted GC twice. Once when purchasing, once when using....

aarzi said:   labboypro said:   I picked up 2x almost-FARewards ($0.01) Staples multipurpose paper #513099. I hadn't seen anything posted on this deal, good from 7/7 through 7/13. I paid with discounted GC on this as well, so slight MM...You can't count the savings on your discounted GC twice. Once when purchasing, once when using....

Of course not. And I made on comments claiming otherwise.

So then how was this purchase a MM?

my4mainecoons said:   If you want the penny school supplies you'll buy each package of paper one at a time anyway.
How come? Can you only get one of the penny school supplies per transaction?

fantosho said:   my4mainecoons said:   If you want the penny school supplies you'll buy each package of paper one at a time anyway.
No, you are limited to 2 of each one cent items per transaction. It requires a minimum spend of $5 per transaction to qualify for the penny items.

mathfaster said:   fantosho said:   my4mainecoons said:   If you want the penny school supplies you'll buy each package of paper one at a time anyway.
No, you are limited to 2 of each one cent items per transaction. It requires a minimum spend of $5 per transaction to qualify for the penny items.

Oh, I get it now. Buy each package of paper one at a time to accumulate loads of penny items.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   The answer is in the very first line of the OP!
mathfaster said:   As many times as the number of products you are buying. Some stores want a coupon for each item.Ugh, total reading fail...first line of all things! Thanks guys, my bad!

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Rebate limit is 4. Coupon must be scanned for each photo paper to receive $2 discount.

Valid in store only.

FYI, rewards should be out for July sometime this week, if you're looking for an opportunity to cash out about $32 in rewards, you can do this deal with the OP coupon.

as predicted, rewards available NOW!!! (for June earnings)

MISTERCHEAP said:   as predicted, rewards available NOW!!! (for June earnings)

I have no ink rewards posted. Chat is telling me they will be posted next week some time. Anyone else missing ink rewards?

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   as predicted, rewards available NOW!!! (for June earnings)

I have no ink rewards posted. Chat is telling me they will be posted next week some time. Anyone else missing ink rewards?
Quite a few on that other forum.

mathfaster said:   labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   as predicted, rewards available NOW!!! (for June earnings)

Quite a few on that other forum.

ahh, who cares about them!

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   as predicted, rewards available NOW!!! (for June earnings)

Yup. Less than 5$ in rewards for me until the ink gets posted.

confirming the $5 off $30, $2 off each and rewards checks ALL stacked on this deal today. made it great cause not only were the papers a $5MM, but it's a FULL $5mm since I paid with rewards (= no tax) and found something easy to cash them out on.

MISTERCHEAP said:   confirming the $5 off $30, $2 off each and rewards checks ALL stacked on this deal today. made it great cause not only were the papers a $5MM, but it's a FULL $5mm since I paid with rewards (= no tax) and found something easy to cash them out on.

Congrats, but by waiting until today, you lost the opp. to use the 20% off coupon to turn it into a bigger MM.

coupon says limit one per customer. Can they scan multiple times in one transaction?

bbway said:   coupon says limit one per customer. Can they scan multiple times in one transaction?Yes, once per item if the cashier is willing.

bbway said:   coupon says limit one per customer. Can they scan multiple times in one transaction?

Click coupon wallet version in the op.

More for my stock pile. Thanks for the heads up.

1brooklyn1 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   confirming the $5 off $30, $2 off each and rewards checks ALL stacked on this deal today. made it great cause not only were the papers a $5MM, but it's a FULL $5mm since I paid with rewards (= no tax) and found something easy to cash them out on.Congrats, but by waiting until today, you lost the opp. to use the 20% off coupon to turn it into a bigger MM.I thought it was reported that 20% didn't stack with $2 photo paper coupon.

It did not.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014