• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Hannspree-HF255DPB-25-inch-Widescreen-LCD...

use 20% off coupon in store (if in stock, great, if not, do kiosk order)

see other thread for 20% off coupon which expires on 7/7, monitors are not excluded from T&C

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hannspree HF255DPB 25" Widescreen LCD Monitor
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I only see it advertised as online only for $159.00 . It will not let me add a coupon because it says that 24.00 coupon is already added.

Princess57 said:   I only see it advertised as online only for $159.00 . It will not let me add a coupon because it says that 24.00 coupon is already added.

please read. IN STORE ONLY for the 20% coupon to be used.

Ignore

Is this monitor even available in-store? Can anyone confirm it is or not?

shoman100 said:   Is this monitor even available in-store? Can anyone confirm it is or not?

doesn't matter, you can still order it at the kiosk instore if it isn't. you can call your local store and give them the SKU to check, only way to know on a local level. stock can vary from store to store anyway.

Wow Staples store did not carry this monitor but had no problem ordering me one. List price was 183.99 coupon 28625 took off 24.00, coupon 26703 took off 36.80, and she pulled out $5 coupon 28857 for a pretax of $118.19. Plus mailed to my home for free. And 5% rewards to boot. Also picked up 2 reams of paper that will cost me 2 cents after rewards.

I've had a HannSpree for 2+ years....LOVE IT

Got one...Ordered at kiosk and used in store coupon. Thanks OP!

1920 x 1080 is grainy (for me) past a 23" monitor.

itedinfw said:   1920 x 1080 is grainy (for me) past a 23" monitor.
It's not too noticeable, but some folks are more sensitive than others... highly subjective of course. Yes, we know it's not going to compare with 2560x1600 monitors or even 1920x1200, but this is an extremely good price that puts it in its own category

Got one along with 2x the FARR paper. Should have used separate transactions. Coupon $24 off got partially applied to the paper which I assume means I won't get the full 6.99 back so I didn't get full benefit of the $24 discount. Same with the $5 off coupon the cashier applied for me.

opathal said:   I've had a HannSpree for 2+ years....LOVE IT

Same here. I have 2 of them (23") and absolutely wouldn't hesitate to pick up another. Big fan. Big fan.

I've NEVER used the Kiosk in store. Mine has a sign next to the printer saying 'Printer Broken' for over a year.

What's the deal on using the Kiosk?

forbin4040 said:   I've NEVER used the Kiosk in store. Mine has a sign next to the printer saying 'Printer Broken' for over a year.

Using the kiosk allows you to redeem in-store only coupons on items that are exclusively sold online, or are only available online and OOS in store.

You place the order using the kiosk and then the bill is paid via a cashier machine, where the coupon is then accepted manually. This is supported and endorsed by Staples as permitted.

Office Depot works the same way, though it's not as straightforward. I once did an OD printer recycling deal and got an HP OfficeJet 100, which was online only. Coupon tolerance is also a lot more YMMV, whereas Staples it's policy.

asuka said:   forbin4040 said:   I've NEVER used the Kiosk in store. Mine has a sign next to the printer saying 'Printer Broken' for over a year.

Using the kiosk allows you to redeem in-store only coupons on items that are exclusively sold online, or are only available online and OOS in store.

You place the order using the kiosk and then the bill is paid via a cashier machine, where the coupon is then accepted manually. This is supported and endorsed by Staples as permitted.

Office Depot works the same way, though it's not as straightforward. I once did an OD printer recycling deal and got an HP OfficeJet 100, which was online only. Coupon tolerance is also a lot more YMMV, whereas Staples it's policy.

My local Staples had a broken Kiosk machine, and they would not order the monitor from the customer service counter with the coupon...they said you had to have the monitor in the store to use the coupon. Bastards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014