• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

These chips expire 9/10/2013. They won't last near that long in my office.

If you're planning on spending $25 at Amazon anyway, this is a great discount. Regularly $19.92.

Click on "15 open box & new" - Scroll down to the bottom - note that the "New" and "Open Box" price are the same, so I'm guessing this is a price mistake... get it while you can.

FWIW, I hate "add-on" items too. Green if you agree.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

stacys (257.95kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Redbeard25 said:   

Scroll down to the bottom - note that the "New" and "Open Box" price are the same, so I'm guessing this is a price mistake... get it while you can.



You should probably read the details before coming to conclusions. This product expires: "Sept. 01, 2013" hence why they are running a good sale to clear excess inventory...not a price mistake.

respdoc said:   Redbeard25 said:   

Scroll down to the bottom - note that the "New" and "Open Box" price are the same, so I'm guessing this is a price mistake... get it while you can.



You should probably read the details before coming to conclusions. This product expires: "Sep 01, 2013" hence why they are running a good sale to clear excess inventory...not a price mistake.


Right, but the same thing is on the Open Box item for the same price. If I were Amazon, I'd charge more for the "closed box" version.

Redbeard25 said:   

Right, but the same thing is on the Open Box item for the same price. If I were Amazon, I'd charge more for the "closed box" version.


You gain 9 more days till expiration on that one. The point is irrelevant in either case...as Amazon does this quite often (lists them as "open box-used") on near to expire food items.

Thanks, I'm in!

expiration date is 9/10/13 for new. 9/1/13 for open box.

Thanks OP. Love these and the expiration date is a guideline - these chips won't go stale until much later.

What are other good price-worthy food items to buy off Amazon? Everything I checked and did some quick mental math on I decided I could easily get a better deal at the grocery store--even items not on sale.

FYI - I ordered 3 boxes @ $8.80 each and it shipped for free with my Prime. Thanks OP!

Disregard. I just posted the same thing as pjs22.

Sorry

Up to $8.81!

Dead


See? (107.73kB)
Disclaimer
Shananigans said:   Dead

Still showing for me:

price down to $8.68

linrick said:   price down to $8.68

Noted in title... Thanks!

this is the first time i tried stacy's pita chips. this is so good. not salty and packed with flavors. glad i got me some good snacks for cheap. ty .

back in stock @ $8.48 new from Amazon warehouse. same exp. date 9/10/13.

linrick said:   this is the first time i tried stacy's pita chips. this is so good. not salty and packed with flavors. glad i got me some good snacks for cheap. ty .What was the expiration on yours? I am wondering if "late" orders will receive a newer batch.

aarzi said:   linrick said:   this is the first time i tried stacy's pita chips. this is so good. not salty and packed with flavors. glad i got me some good snacks for cheap. ty .What was the expiration on yours? I am wondering if "late" orders will receive a newer batch.mine says 9/10/13. they're very fresh right now but i don't think any will be left after 9/10 to see if they will stale or not .



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014