• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kenmore 3.3 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator
Disclaimer
link
$89.99 when you apply code KMART10PSAVINGS.

Product Description

Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.The Kenmore 3.3 cubic-foot-capacity compact refrigerator features a flush back design for space saving and a reservible door. The Kenmore 93382 compact refrigerator has a can holding area in the door and a water holding tray. There are two adjustable shelves and a seperate chiller compartment to fit your compact needs. This refrigerator is ideal for dorm rooms, basement bars, work spaces and anywhere you need to keep food and drinks convenient and cool.
•Special can holding
•Flush black design for space saving
•Reversible door left or right swing
•Water holding tray
•Separate chiller compartment
•Adjustable/removable shelf

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kenmore 3.3 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Will it fit a regular size an/or conelius keg? Thinking of kegerator conversion.

berkeleyman said:   Will it fit a regular size an/or conelius keg? Thinking of kegerator conversion.

I have a few corny kegs at home...if this is one of those standard mini-fridges you find in dorm rooms / motels, that would be a "no" to both kegs and corny kegs.

My personal preference is 2-door, but this quality at this price cannot be ignored. Free shipping is cherry on top. Makes it so much easier to send it as a much-appreciated gift to nephews in other states.

Green!

How much power does this draw? Is it cost effective?
Thanks FWers

Does the freezer section on top work very well or is it just a chiller?

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   Does the freezer section on top work very well or is it just a chiller?

Dano
ALL mini-refrigerators are sub-par compared to full-sized ones. If you use them for what they are intended for, then some of them are not so bad - specially if the size is 3.x' or larger. THIS is among the better ones. Freezer works well, and cools rapidly.

Random thoughts: My personal preference is two-doors. The freezer is roomier, and the temperature loss is not rapid every time you open the refrigerator door. Less iciness, and easier to clean. Two-doors are also pricier.
This one at this price and this quality is a no-brainer if you are looking for one and can afford it. Use it in the bedroom for lazy days, or for stuff you do not want others to have access to.

According to the Energy Guide, this would cost about $35 a year to operate, which is slightly above average for similar small fridges, and much less efficient (per cubic foot) than large fridges.

I am in for one of these plus getting a few Shop My rewards on Top. Thank you OP great find!

Finally started this up, arrived broken, dissappointing

batujie3 said:   
  The 额 is $99.99

i thought 额 is rather spicy but goes well with egg foo yung

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014