• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Today is the last day of the main sale. Tomorrow will be a best of/last chance day which will typically feature the return of some of the best deals. It's also your last chance to pick up something you're watching. The Summer Sale should end at 1pm eastern on the 22nd.

steam sales
Disclaimer
Well, I didn't go too crazy this year, ended up with FTL, Torchlight II, XCOM Slingshot, and some tables for Pinball FX2.
Looked seriously at Borderlands 2 but decided to wait until there is good deal on a GOTY edition in the future.

If you're into pinball, I recommend checking out Pinball FX2. Base game is free and it comes with one free table (not a trial - no nag screens). Of course, you may get hooked and want more.

Some older (mostly indie) games are also 75%+ if you look for them. Some I saw were:
Defense Grid: The Awakening/Containment Bundle $2.49/$4.99
Space Pirates and Zombies $1.99
Jagged Alliance stuff (including Back In Action) 75% off
Q.U.B.E. $2.49

See you at the Winter Sale...

P.S. Nice job keeping the thread up-to-date, Murrow. Cheers!

The sale ends at 1pm eastern on Monday the 22nd. Today they're repeating a lot of the sale prices from earlier, so take a look and decide to pull the trigger now or wait for the next sale.

Civ 5 Gold Upgrade and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. (And World of Goo, although I realize now I probably could get it slightly cheaper at another point.)

I'm thinking hard about Torchlight II. I just finally installed Torchlight (I), which I got free from GoG earlier this year, to see how much fun it is. (It is fun indeed.) So, I'm leaning toward getting it, although I can stand to wait for it to be cheaper. Although it's hard to image it cheaper than $5...

I had to buy Dragon's Lair. FFS it's DRAGON'S LAIR!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014