• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
model WZR-600DHP, $59.99 (plus sales tax, if shipped to California) and free shipping with promotional code EMCXNWW64

specs: dual-band N600, four Gigabit Ethernet ports, DD-WRT firmware pre-installed

has a three-year warranty

item number 33-162-070
Newegg product page

press release from Buffalo saying it comes with DD-WRT

One reviewer recommended reflashing it, saying that that with the factory-installed DD-WRT, there is an option to disable WPS, but it doesn't really turn it off despite showing it turned off on the configuration screen. WPS is a security hole. A couple of reviewers said the signal isn't strong.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

buffalo WZR-600DHP
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
"A code you entered is exclusive to newsletter subscribers. By checking this box you consent to receive additional deals and promotions through our free e-mail newsletter."
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can only speak for myself but and I have this router and it has worked flawless for about a year now. I have yet the need to reboot it. It comes preinstalled DD-WRT and is great. I just picked up another to use as a bridge so I hope that works as well as using it as a router.

It says 1 year on the site NOT 3 YEAR.

It's about time manufacturers preload ddwrt or tomato. God what took them so long.

glenatuf said:   It's about time manufacturers preload ddwrt or tomato. God what took them so long.
It is a customized version of dd-wrt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014