• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PC download at Amazon
Steam

Dantes666 said:   Also use the promocode Gooncave to get %15 off!!!

Edit: From Amazon that is...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

BioShock Infinite
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also use the promocode Gooncave to get %15 off!!!

Edit: From Amazon that is...

$25.49 with Dantes666's coupon applied...only downside is that I like to manage all my game licenses via the steam interface. I guess $4.50 savings is worth the hassle

this game is for the steam interface

Requires Steam Client to activate.

updated the subject line and the om

There is a lot of different opinions about this game out there. I've been in a gaming funk for a while, without finding anything to catch my attention. This game was easily the most enjoyment I've experienced from a game in YEARS. Visually appealing, with an intriguing story line that I ate up all the way. Not the most impressive game-play for a FPS, but I recommended this game to all of my friends. If you're thinking about it, but not sure, I'd say go for it.

Nevele said:   There is a lot of different opinions about this game out there. I've been in a gaming funk for a while, without finding anything to catch my attention. This game was easily the most enjoyment I've experienced from a game in YEARS. Visually appealing, with an intriguing story line that I ate up all the way. Not the most impressive game-play for a FPS, but I recommended this game to all of my friends. If you're thinking about it, but not sure, I'd say go for it.

I had the opposite reaction, BioShock 1 blew me away with its story and gameplay - this one was sorely disappointing to me. To me it was Bioshock 1 gameplay in the sky with a far less than stellar story.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014