Fandango BOGO by Toyota

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
valid 7/12/13-7/25/13

This deal runs 7/12/13-7/25/13 So It Will Sell Out Every Day, And Start The Next Day So There No Reason To Send It To Expired Deals. The Deal Ends 7/25/13 I have It Set For Auto-Expire For That Day.

Fandango BOGO by Toyota

Looks like the Fandango BOGO by Toyota is back!

http://www.fandango.com/promo/toyota

Use promo code RAV4Special for up to $13 off.

shady_acres op

Fandango
Need a Fandango coupon that earns $1.00 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Logo (6.28kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
dead for me

Hornrw (Jul. 13, 2013 @ 8:03a) |

So has anyone been able to actually use the code today?

Mulox (Jul. 13, 2013 @ 10:36a) |

No, if you search for the OP on this deal on that other site, it's listed as dead. What actually happened:

That does not ... (more)

hadron (Jul. 14, 2013 @ 12:00a) |

"We're sorry. The promotional offer is no longer available.

One minute after posting.
Must be a new record.

Sorry, the code entered is either invalid or the promotion has ended.

Maybe it's really not valid YET?

Still working

Just tried again and not working

Worked fine for me just now.

Not working

Not working for me, checking back tomorrow.

should be active at midnight just not sure midnight which zone

I also get "We're sorry. The promotional offer is no longer available."

ETA: Oops, I misread the start date initially. The wording on their "no longer available" message is weird, though.

Killing the deal kind of kills the deal.

I got a RED from one Fat Wallet Member And The Deal Has Not Started Yet....

valid at 12:01am on 7/12/13-7/25/13

Butcherboy said:   I got a RED from one Fat Wallet Member And The Deal Has Not Started Yet....

well.. arent you special!

I'm going to check it starting at 12:01 East Coast time

Does anyone know to avoid the convenience fee?

Butcherboy said:   I got a RED from one Fat Wallet Member And The Deal Has Not Started Yet....

Just curious, you said you just used it to buy a Pacific Rim ticket on 7-11 but it doesn't start until 7-12? What gives lol...

I get a red for just pointing out that I got a red....

I don't understand, But in 10 years on Fat Wallet I have never gave out a RED.

But that is just me, I try to post good deals. ( But I Have No Control Over When This Deal Is On Or Off.

But I Did Post The Dates That The Deal Starts.

1404 said:   Does anyone know to avoid the convenience fee?

I believe they are waived as an AMC stubs member or whatever it's called. I think it is $12 a year.

Wow 13 red post versus 3 green on an overall hot deal. Give me some red too.

Live yet? Does this simply need purchasing specific ticket with the code? Anyone reporting working now?

wow. great deal.

Is this deal dead?

Your a butcher get over it

I think this deal is dead... just checked it (7/12 at 9:56am)

and she gives us the bird too...

i guess many chose not to read that this deal is everyday thru 7/25 and sell out quickly once it starts.

let's bring on the reds!

Butcherboy said:   Butcherboy said:   I got a RED from one Fat Wallet Member And The Deal Has Not Started Yet....

I get a red for just pointing out that I got a red....

I don't understand, But in 10 years on Fat Wallet I have never gave out a RED.

But that is just me, I try to post good deals. ( But I Have No Control Over When This Deal Is On Or Off.

But I Did Post The Dates That The Deal Starts.
I got red for saying you are special.. even though you yourself gave me green.
Take the ratings with a grain of salt. A very tiny grain.

Sorry, the code entered is either invalid or the promotion has ended.

edick said:   1404 said:   Does anyone know to avoid the convenience fee?

I believe they are waived as an AMC stubs member or whatever it's called. I think it is $12 a year.

That's right. Also, AMC has some offer going on where if you buy the AMC stubs you get a $10 rewards right away.

promotion is officially dead

Moocher8 said:   edick said:   1404 said:   Does anyone know to avoid the convenience fee?

That's right. Also, AMC has some offer going on where if you buy the AMC stubs you get a $10 rewards right away.

At the theater only, apparently. Gotta check tonight when I use my Visa Signature 2 for 1.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1284701/

First, thanks OP, great deal! Ok, so on to more relevant questions on the deal, so today was the first official day of the promotion, and as I understand there are limited number of discounts given away on a daily basis.

Q1. It looks like today's allotment was gone VERY fast, like before 9am... did they announce how many they will give away daily?
Q2. I know it will reset daily at midnight, but does anyone know which timezone for sure?

dead for me

So has anyone been able to actually use the code today?

No, if you search for the OP on this deal on that other site, it's listed as dead. What actually happened:

shady_acres said: Fine print says valid at 12:01am on 7/12/13-7/25/13 (while supplies last), but I just used it to buy Pacific Rim tickets for tonight (7/11).

That does not strongly suggest to me that the deal auto-renews every night (and that's not how the last Yoyota promotion worked, AFAIK). So I don't think Butcherboy should have added his own (probably incorrect) interpretation. Granted, the shady_acres post wasn't really that well-worded either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014