• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get the SanDisk ultra 64gb microSDXC class 10 memory card for only $49.99 with free shipping from Best Buy or go to www.bestbuy.com/site/SanDisk+-+Ultra+64GB+microSDXC+Class+10+Mem...

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SanDisk Ultra 64GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too bad sdxc cards don't easily work in a lot of sd card devices. You can format with fat32 into 2 32gb partitions, if your device can read additional partitions, to get around incompatibilities with exFat

Reots said:   Too bad sdxc cards don't easily work in a lot of sd card devices. You can format with fat32 into 2 32gb partitions, if your device can read additional partitions, to get around incompatibilities with exFat

How are SDHX cards different from SDHC ?

You sure seem to post a lot of cold to lukewarm best buy deals.

Cheaper on Amazon if you don't pay tax.
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSDXC-Memory-Adapter-SDSDQU-06...
Camel shows this is the normal price.

OP: better change the typo error in your $99.99 price.

It is $49.99 at Best Buy. I bought the same shit for $33 recently. Best Buy is still a rip off. You pay $50 you will regret. These Thanksgiving I bet you can get it for $25 or less.

yeah sorry this is not a hot deal...same card available all over for $50 or less.

All of the Sandisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 cards are the same, even though there are a bunch of SKUs. Some come with app for phones that you can download separately anyway.

Same price at Amazon...

Since no one has replied, I'll give you my lame interpretation:
I believe SDHC only goes up to 32 gb.
SDXC goes beyond that 64 gb and up. Please correct if I am wrong.

BennyZz said:   Reots said:   Too bad sdxc cards don't easily work in a lot of sd card devices. You can format with fat32 into 2 32gb partitions, if your device can read additional partitions, to get around incompatibilities with exFat

How are SDHX cards different from SDHC ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014