rated:

Member Summary

BIG ONE MEMORY FOAM TOPPERS!
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVINGS15
    15% off any order (expires 10/27/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   WOW!! BIG ONE MEMORY FOAM TOPPERS! all sizes! $15-17.50 shipeed Kohls Charge ($80 list)WOW!! Incorrect price and JulyFree4You doesn't work.

$34.99 - 30% = $24.49
$38.99 - 30% = $27.29

The JulyFree4u only works if you are using a Kohl's charge.
Worked for me.

Total price for a Queen,
shipped and MD sales tax
was:

The Big One 1 1/2-in. Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Queen
The Big OneŽ 1 1/2-in. Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Queen
Color: White
Size: QUEEN
Quantity: 1
SKU92498190 $99.99
Edit this Item

regular $99.99

sale $38.99

Subtotal: $38.99
Percent Off (30%): -$11.70
Shipping (FREE, excludes surcharges) $0.00
Estimated Tax (6%): $1.64
Total: $28.93

They're not that thick, and I don't see the density listed. They look like egg-crate foam.

Got a good 4-inch topper from Sam's a year ago, and it's made a world of difference in our sleep. We're not talking about getting a new mattress anymore. A good topper starts around $100.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   WOW!! BIG ONE MEMORY FOAM TOPPERS! all sizes! $15-17.50 shipeed Kohls Charge ($80 list)WOW!! Incorrect price and JulyFree4You doesn't work.

$34.99 - 30% = $24.49
$38.99 - 30% = $27.29

rushhound,

No Money was correct, some OP info was wrong and I fixed it, so he didn't deserve a red IMO.

I got one from the same deal last year for around $27+ after codes and it was well worth it. Yes, a $100 4" topper might be better, but not everyone needs one that good or want to spend that much. Mine still feels fine after a year and I'm pretty happy with the comfort it adds. No more waking up with a sore back or sides.

KuoH

slickdeal45 said:   Got a good 4-inch topper from Sam's a year ago, and it's made a world of difference in our sleep. We're not talking about getting a new mattress anymore. A good topper starts around $100.

MISTERCHEAP said:   rushhound,

No Money was correct, some OP info was wrong and I fixed it, so he didn't deserve a red IMO.
Thanks for defending me.

P.S. Maybe he didn't like my inclusion of your WOW!! in my post.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   rushhound,

Thanks for defending me.

P.S. Maybe he didn't like my inclusion of your WOW!! in my post.

WOW! I could've had a V-8!

slickdeal45 said:   They're not that thick, and I don't see the density listed. They look like egg-crate foam.

They are true memory foam. Yes, they do look like an egg-carton on the top side. It is sort of a trick, because the 1.5 inch measurement is only at the very top of the 'egg holders'. The true measurements vary between 1" and 1.5" depending on where you measure.

I have one of these 1.5" toppers. It feels awesome for a few minutes, then the effect is quickly lost. I do agree that a 3" or 4" topper should be the minimum to consider.

posters on SD are recommending if you have a twin size bed to buy a King Size and fold it in 1/2 for double the foam thickness.

WOW!! Another price correction for you Mr. C ... all sizes are now $39.99 or $27.99 w/ SWIM30.

Edit: Forgot the WOW!!

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   WOW!! Another price correction for you Mr. C ... all sizes are now $39.99 or $27.99 w/ SWIM30.
Likely because they were part of the Night Owl/Early Bird Specials on Friday and Saturday, and those ended at 4pm EDT.

Great for second child going off to college. Thanks MC!

Picked one up from Kohl's B&M. Doubled it up on my side of the King Bed. Let see how my sleep goes tonight.

slickdeal45 said:   They're not that thick, and I don't see the density listed. They look like egg-crate foam.

Got a good 4-inch topper from Sam's a year ago, and it's made a world of difference in our sleep. We're not talking about getting a new mattress anymore. A good topper starts around $100.

I bought at last deal a 2 inches thick pad and they are not that thick because they are egg-create type so the thickness is measured at the peak, so a 1.5 inch thick will only be about 1 inch. so i suggest that you get a king for a twin or full bed and fold it in half and you should get a 2 inch thick pad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   posters on SD are recommending if you have a twin size bed to buy a King Size and fold it in 1/2 for double the foam thickness.

Wish I would have caught both the earlier lower prices and the King size on sale to use that trick. As it, bought a twin and full at the $28 post coupon rate. And got the $10 Kohl's cash from the purchase too, so there's that...

all sizes back at $34.99 b/c

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014