Save 50% on Leather Cleaner at Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BooYah Clean recently released their new Leather Cleaner and Conditioner on Amazon and it's on sale for 25% Off. If you use the promotion code R765PX5P you'll get another $10 Off for a total savings of 50% Off.

http://www.amazon.com/BooYah-Clean-Conditioner-pH-balanced-Plant-based/dp/B00CH6T18C

Member Summary

Leather Cleaner
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice, I've actually used this and it smells great. Very important when the only leather item I care about is my computer desk chair!

To each their own...but $3+ cleaner

I love 50% Off coupons and I need some good leather cleaner to renew my wife and daughters Jeep seats. Thanks so much for sharing this great coupon.

Two new members replying to this post, with either 1 or 5 total posts.

The OP has 0 prior posts.

Hmmm...

This is really a great product for all who cares about their leather seats. My car seats got very soft and smooth after using it. Highly recommended!

Looks like a good product.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014