Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.


  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free after easy rebate and with coupon.
Staples® Photo Supreme Paper.*

Item no. 564121. Exclusions apply. Reg. $14.99 - $11.99 easy rebate - $3 with coupon = Free.

Coupon code: 12080

*Expires 7/20/13. Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples Photo Supreme Paper, item no. 564121. Limit one per customer.
While supplies last. For details, see StaplesEasyRebates.com. Plus tax where applicable. Follow instructions to submit easy rebate online or by mail. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.


Rebate limit is 4. Coupon must be entered/scanned for each photo paper. Coupon states limit 1; YMMV using more than once.
Coupon wallet version has no limit mentioned.

Deal idea:

* Buy 2 photo paper
* Buy 1 25c item
* Use expired $5/$30 (Sunday/Monday only) = YMMV
* Use 2 FAR/AC photo paper coupons (or have cashier scan/enter code twice)
= ~$5 MM before tax / after 5% rewards

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Staples 8.5 x 11 Photo Paper Supreme
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Combo high limit prepaid card/checking account.

mathfaster (Jul. 16, 2013 @ 3:43p) |

deleted

whodiini (Jul. 18, 2013 @ 11:32p) |

IF you can find a $200 Mastercard. None at the 2 stores I checked (not carried, not just OOS).

billrubin (Jul. 19, 2013 @ 9:24a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I get confused with this: is kiosk order considered online or in store? "Valid in store only" coupon works for kiosk orders?

RaoMonger said:   I get confused with this: is kiosk order considered online or in store? "Valid in store only" coupon works for kiosk orders?
When you order at the kiosk there's the option to pay in store.  It is an online order but an instore purchase. 
For coupon use you can use instore only coupons but you cannot use online coupons.
For rebate purposes it is an online order.  You do not qualify for rebates that are for instore-only purchases.
If you want rebate for photo paper do not order it at kiosk.

how/where does one get the coupon/wallet version?

FWFFan said:   how/where does one get the coupon/wallet version?


www.staplesrewards.com log in, then are left menu bar look for "coupon wallet", click that.

NoMoneyInMyWallet - Thanks for this post!

Any suggestions for the 25 cent item? I can't think of any items that might be a quarter.

And using the $5 / $30 coupon won't reduce the rebate amount on this deal, right?

Cheeseparing said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet - Thanks for this post!

Any suggestions for the 25 cent item? I can't think of any items that might be a quarter.

And using the $5 / $30 coupon won't reduce the rebate amount on this deal, right?
$.25. Have you looked at the front page of the weekly ad? 3 $.25 items on page 1. And no Staples coupons do not affect rebates nor do rewards.

another question... how does one find out the rebate limit?

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Photo-Supreme-Paper-8-1-2-inch-x-...

doesn't say too much

mathfaster said:   Cheeseparing said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet - Thanks for this post!

Any suggestions for the 25 cent item? I can't think of any items that might be a quarter.

And using the $5 / $30 coupon won't reduce the rebate amount on this deal, right?
$.25. Have you looked at the front page of the weekly ad? 3 $.25 items on page 1. And no Staples coupons do not affect rebates nor do rewards.


Looking at it now. Can't believe I missed that.

FWFFan said:   another question... how does one find out the rebate limit?

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Photo-Supreme-Paper-8-1-2-inch-x-...

doesn't say too much
Photo paper rebate is for store purchase only. Click on the item in the weekly ad to find the limit or stapleseasyrebates.com or read the OP where the limit is stated.

jimmyfm said:   How to use it?How to use what? Kinda vague question.

thanks. I saw the OP's limit 4. but want to "trust but verify"

order via in-store kiosk to get rebate?

Sounds good. But all my local Staples stores won't accept additional coupons with the dollars off photopaper coupons. So YMMV to use the $5 off $30 in addition.

Todd said:   order via in-store kiosk to get rebate?No. Rebate is for store purchase only. Rarely can you purchase photo paper online and get a rebate.

mathfaster said:   Todd said:   order via in-store kiosk to get rebate?No. Rebate is for store purchase only. Rarely can you purchase photo paper online and get a rebate.
Can you pay for a kiosk order(in-store payment) and in-store purchase items in 1 transaction?

sorry double post

Todd said:   mathfaster said:   Todd said:   order via in-store kiosk to get rebate?No. Rebate is for store purchase only. Rarely can you purchase photo paper online and get a rebate.
Can you pay for a kiosk order(in-store payment) and in-store purchase items in 1 transaction?
Yes, not an issue. As MisterCheap posted long ago. The receipt when you do that is broken into 2 sections. One for the kiosk purchases and one for the store purchases.

mathfaster said:   Todd said:   mathfaster said:   Todd said:   order via in-store kiosk to get rebate?No. Rebate is for store purchase only. Rarely can you purchase photo paper online and get a rebate.
Can you pay for a kiosk order(in-store payment) and in-store purchase items in 1 transaction?
Yes, not an issue. As MisterCheap posted long ago. The receipt when you do that is broken into 2 sections. One for the kiosk purchases and one for the store purchases.

Thanks

Thanks NoMoneyInMyWallet... bought 3 and used the $5 coupon... nice MM.

Worked perfectly. Bought four + filler, used $10/50.

madcowdisease said:   Worked perfectly. Bought four + filler, used $10/50.If you bought 4 in 1 transaction, you did not need a filler. $14.99 * 4 = $59.96

The $3 photo paper coupons are not deducted prior to determining if $50 threshold was met for $10/$50 coupon.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   madcowdisease said:   Worked perfectly. Bought four + filler, used $10/50.If you bought 4 in 1 transaction, you did not need a filler. $14.99 * 4 = $59.96

The $3 photo paper coupons are not deducted prior to determining if $50 threshold was met for $10/$50 coupon.
Probably not depending on cashier and order of coupons. $12 of coupons would have shown $48 on the terminal POSSIBLY negating the cashier from applying the 10/50.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   madcowdisease said:   Worked perfectly. Bought four + filler, used $10/50.If you bought 4 in 1 transaction, you did not need a filler. $14.99 * 4 = $59.96

The $3 photo paper coupons are not deducted prior to determining if $50 threshold was met for $10/$50 coupon.


Not with a razor-eyed cashier...which this one was.

mathfaster said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   madcowdisease said:   Worked perfectly. Bought four + filler, used $10/50.If you bought 4 in 1 transaction, you did not need a filler. $14.99 * 4 = $59.96

The $3 photo paper coupons are not deducted prior to determining if $50 threshold was met for $10/$50 coupon.
Probably not depending on cashier and order of coupons. $12 of coupons would have shown $48 on the terminal POSSIBLY negating the cashier from applying the 10/50.


Order of coupons does not matter anymore as of the July 1st update. You will need a filler regardless of the order you hand the coupons to the cashier. Also for those who don't follow Staples policies closely Staples updated their PM policy as of July 1st to factor in anyStaples Rewards, Staples promotional GCs and rebates into to all their PMs so be sure not to used any of those if you are planning a PM. The updated PM policy is now on Staples.com website.

cnIsfg said:   Order of coupons does not matter anymore as of the July 1st update. You will need a filler regardless of the order you hand the coupons to the cashier.

July 4th: photo paper $14.99 x2, 20% coupon x2, $5 off $25 coupon, no filler

c3 said:   cnIsfg said:   Order of coupons does not matter anymore as of the July 1st update. You will need a filler regardless of the order you hand the coupons to the cashier.

July 4th: photo paper $14.99 x2, 20% coupon x2, $5 off $25 coupon, no filler


..and your point? In your example you would not need a filler regardless. % off coupons are ALWAYS applied LAST regardless of the order tendered to the cashier. The issue I referenced that Staples has now fixed in the July update is that product specific coupons (ie $3 off sku xxx) regardless of the order handed to the cashier makes no difference anymore since the $ off coupon requirement is calculated after all coupon are tendered vs before when the order made a difference.

cnIsfg said:   ...Order of coupons does not matter anymore as of the July 1st update. You will need a filler regardless of the order you hand the coupons to the cashier. Also for those who don't follow Staples policies closely Staples updated their PM policy as of July 1st to factor in anyStaples Rewards, Staples promotional GCs and rebates into to all their PMs so be sure not to used any of those if you are planning a PM. The updated PM policy is now on Staples.com website.Want to explain in more detail? I am not aware of any stacking issues from a register standpoint. Least not yet. Are coupons still coming off the sub-total? Say a % and a $ stacked?

NVM. I need to read the previous post first.

cnIsfg said:   The issue I referenced that Staples has now fixed in the July update is that product specific coupons (ie $3 off sku xxx) regardless of the order handed to the cashier makes no difference anymore since the $ off coupon requirement is calculated after all coupon are tendered vs before when the order made a difference.They didn't "fix" it at my stores.

7/12/2013 at 2 stores ...

3 x photo paper = $29.97
6 x $0.01 items = $0.06
Subtotal = $30.03
- $5/$30 = -$5
- 3 x $2 paper coupon = -$6.00
Total = $19.03 + tax

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
7/12/2013 at 2 stores ...

3 x photo paper = $29.97
6 x $0.01 items = $0.06
Subtotal = $30.03
- $5/$30 = -$5
- 3 x $2 paper coupon = -$6.00
Total = $19.03 + tax

You mean 2 X photo paper = $29.97 as per deal idea in OP
Also how come you did this on 7/12/2013 when the deal started on 7/14/2013

ShakuniMama said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
7/12/2013 at 2 stores ...

3 x photo paper = $29.97
6 x $0.01 items = $0.06
Subtotal = $30.03
- $5/$30 = -$5
- 3 x $2 paper coupon = -$6.00
Total = $19.03 + tax

You mean 2 X photo paper = $29.97 as per deal idea in OP
Also how come you did this on 7/12/2013 when the deal started on 7/14/2013


NMIMW wasn't talking about this deal, he was talking about last weeks deal in reply to cnlsfg saying that the order of coupons didn't matter because of the way the registers took them.

Last week's $5 off $30 coupon code was 41969. I am going to try it later today.

I am drowning in packs of this matte photo paper by now. Staples if you guys follow these threads please put the glossy supreme letter-sized photo paper on FAR sale already. Thanks for listening.

$5 off $30 coupon from last week worked for me today around 5pm. As long as the cashier just scans it, it is fine.

Make sure you print out the coupon from your coupon wallet. I just tried to bring mine up on the Staples app on my iphone and the code wasn't right and they couldn't scan it. Ended up having them take the photo paper off the order.

guho said:   I am drowning in packs of this matte photo paper by now. Staples if you guys follow these threads please put the glossy supreme letter-sized photo paper on FAR sale already. Thanks for listening.

Same here. Anyone know of a charitable org that can use the stuff?

I need to ask a manager about swapping it for glossy, or maybe a different size.

FatRick said:   guho said:   I am drowning in packs of this matte photo paper by now. Staples if you guys follow these threads please put the glossy supreme letter-sized photo paper on FAR sale already. Thanks for listening.

Same here. Anyone know of a charitable org that can use the stuff?

I need to ask a manager about swapping it for glossy, or maybe a different size.
I called Goodwill some time ago and they said they would take it. Call your local and check.

Did any of the $5/$30 expire on 07/14 rather than 07/13?
Thanks!

Does the $200 MC purchase earn 5% in rewards and does it count towards the $1,000 premiere spending? TIA

Skipping 12 Messages...
MrVietnam said:   1brooklyn1 said:   Does the $200 MC purchase earn 5% in rewards and does it count towards the $1,000 premiere spending? TIA
No and no. But it is MM of $8.05 in the form of a Staples gc. Isn't that enough incentive to get it?
IF you can find a $200 Mastercard. None at the 2 stores I checked (not carried, not just OOS).



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014