• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
1brooklyn1 said:   Does the $200 MC purchase earn 5% in rewards and does it count towards the $1,000 premiere spending? TIA

No and no. But it is MM of $8.05 in the form of a Staples gc. Isn't that enough incentive to get it?

Anyone try the 5 off 30 today. Expired 7-13?

2 day grace period.

MrVietnam said:   1brooklyn1 said:   Does the $200 MC purchase earn 5% in rewards and does it count towards the $1,000 premiere spending? TIA

No and no. But it is MM of $8.05 in the form of a Staples gc. Isn't that enough incentive to get it?

Had I known it didn't count towards the yearly spending, I wouldn't have done it, I am not crazy over the idea of using a debit card for purchases just to get back an additional $8 on a Staples GC.

Drain it with bluebird, Serve, or AP, or buy a money order.

pthor1231 said:   Drain it with bluebird, Serve, or AP, or buy a money order.Can you give me the basic idea behind Bluebird please. I know, there is a thread entirely dedicated to it but it is too long for me to read.

--- delete ---

pthor1231 said:   Drain it with bluebird, Serve, or AP, or buy a money order.

I know Serve won't allow it, I don't think Bluebird will either, as they're both from AMEX. What's AP?

1brooklyn1 said:   What's AP?

here's your answer
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1024148/

ShakuniMama said:   pthor1231 said:   Drain it with bluebird, Serve, or AP, or buy a money order.Can you give me the basic idea behind Bluebird please. I know, there is a thread entirely dedicated to it but it is too long for me to read.Combo high limit prepaid card/checking account.

deleted

MrVietnam said:   1brooklyn1 said:   Does the $200 MC purchase earn 5% in rewards and does it count towards the $1,000 premiere spending? TIA
IF you can find a $200 Mastercard. None at the 2 stores I checked (not carried, not just OOS).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014