• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Intel® Pentium® 2020M 2.4GHz 2MB Cache Processor
6GB DDR3 Memory
750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

Use code 24181

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Toshiba C55-A5281 15.6" Laptop
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone know how to remove the " Toshiba leading innovation" when you turn on the computer.

thegolfguymb (Sep. 09, 2013 @ 9:26p) |

I would like to get coupons and discount for this laptop..At the price you offering $250.00

bootydo (Oct. 08, 2013 @ 9:55a) |

You are to late for this offer, way to late.
And 3 days to late on a similar with it priced at $280 after coupon and reba... (more)

yesidonoitall (Oct. 08, 2013 @ 10:00a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$249.99 after coupon and rebate.
Sales tax for some.

If you bought last week, go back for your $30 refund (price drop)

yesidonoitall said:   $249.99 after coupon and rebate.
Sales tax for some.

If you bought last week, go back for your $30 refund (price drop)

Deleted. $249 a/r! great deal.

screenshot
Disclaimer
DirtCheapDad said:   Considering instant savings, a rebate, and the OP's post already requires a coupon to drop to $300, how does your math work to stack yet another coupon on top without invalidating at least one of the three discounts already accounted for in the OP's deal? I'd like to know, because I'd jump all over buying this (almost the same model I bought my son 3 months ago for $300 AC/AR then).

Worked fine for me about 2 seconds ago.

OP, you should update your title to reflect that's it's $250 AR.

N41 for college. Hopefully it will last a couple of years. Coupon & code worked, will be 249.99 plus tax after rebate.

Link please

In for one thanks NYUhipster the 50 dollar rebate sealed the deal!!! Or actually it was the 100 dollar instant rebate!

Any concern using the coupon code invalidating the rebate?

DEAD???

Here is what I'm getting:

$474.99

Coupons & Rewards
-$175.00

Subtotal:
$299.99

Estimated Tax:
$24.75

Amount Due:
$324.74

aarzi said:   Are you sure you are competent enough to use a computer? Requires basic reading skills at a minimum.

Maybe you could try not being an anus and helping for once?

If I'm missing the extra rebate, please post, but after the 2 coupons, it is $300 + tax for me.

Edit - someone was kind enough to explain to me offline - there are 2 coupons + the rebate:

Rebate Link: https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion...

aarzi said:   Are you sure you are competent enough to use a computer? Requires basic reading skills at a minimum.

Very rude of you.
And if you would use QUOTE as you should we would know who you are wrongly calling dumb.

2cheap2eat said:   Link please

Link to what?

With the price drop of the A5281 today, I got my $30 on each of 2 buys back today.....

A friend went into do the same, got some ditzy worker who said you have to contact the rebate people for the price drop amount.....
What?
I sent him back to talk to a manager and he got the $30 and a big apology.....

2cheap2eat said:   Any concern using the coupon code invalidating the rebate?

No, none at all, the rebate is not based on the price you pay.
There is a limit of 5 though, I am going to have to get creative for the ones over that....

You can change the rebate to a check from the default Visa card.

Still working. Just ordered 1.

many other laptop have $150 saving, using this $100 coupon will it sweeter.
ex: 49559

Okay so I've never really used coupons much online. When I go to checkout it says that it automatically put one coupon for 75 dollars off. Then when I add the coupon in the original post it says it's 100 dollars off, but from what I read it's only on computers 499 and up. Yeah I know I'm asking questions that should be easy to figure out, but how does the 50 dollar visa card rebate work? I've never done anything like this. Thanks

when you go to the laptop link it was orig 499 -25 -75 -50 rebate -100 windows so you get to the 250 + tax the rebate link is on the same page you just have to print it and read the requirements. i think 250 for a new laptop is pretty good. he i3 might be a tad faster but for 50 dollars?

jessesally said:   many other laptop have $150 saving, using this $100 coupon will it sweeter.
ex: 49559

Good point, I may get a higher end product.

randallvision said:   Okay so I've never really used coupons much online. When I go to checkout it says that it automatically put one coupon for 75 dollars off. Then when I add the coupon in the original post it says it's 100 dollars off, but from what I read it's only on computers 499 and up. Yeah I know I'm asking questions that should be easy to figure out, but how does the 50 dollar visa card rebate work? I've never done anything like this. Thanks

They already have coupons on the item and you must enter the code for the $100.00 one.

wHEN DOING THE REBATE ON LINE, YOU CAN CHANGE IT TO A CHECK IF YOU WANT.
The $100 off is good on pc's regularly priced at $499.99 or more and must have Windows 8 and not be a clearance item.

slappycakes said:   DEAD???

Here is what I'm getting:

$474.99

Coupons & Rewards
-$175.00

Subtotal:
$299.99

Estimated Tax:
$24.75

Amount Due:
$324.74

So this is what I get as well. Does this look correct? So after I mail the 50 dollar rebate in or do it online, I will have purchased the laptop for $274.74. Does that sound right? I'm guessing that the tax is what's throwing me off, lol.

randallvision - I have a feeling your gonna end using this laptop as a paperweight

I'm laughing with you at myself. No, actually dealnews just posted this deal to their site. In it they also mention this one for 50 dollars more.
Toshiba

Does anyone know how the two compare when it comes to speed of the processor? The more expensive one has an i3 processor. I was under the impression that it would be better than the other one. Or perhaps is it only a minimal difference? I'm seeing if I can justify spending 50 more dollars.

2cheap2eat said:   randallvision - I have a feeling your gonna end using this laptop as a paperweight heyyy!!! that's my line! or something like that !

In for 1!

Thanks for the help. My non compulsive self just bought a laptop, who would have thought.

Wife says she can never get to the desktop, because I am always on FW! So I boughther THIS one online after trying it out in store. Of course better price online than in store.. good old Staples. I liked it, especially the touchpad, and the HDMI out.

http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-C55-A5285-156-Laptop/product_4956...

Intel® Core™ i3-3120M 2.50GHz 3MB Cache Processor 6GB DDR3 Memory 750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
15.6-inch Screen Windows-8

Reg : $549.99
Save: - $46.50
Now: $503.49
Instant Savings: - $53.50
Rebate : - $50.00
$100 Coupon -$100.00

$299.99* Each *Price after rebate + sales tax.

$100 Off Online code 24181

$50 Rebate Link
https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion...

in for one, thanks op.

It's sold out! I am so upset! Do you know if the stores may help me with the discounts in store if they still have it there? Also it says after rebate it'll only go as low as 349.99 did
Anyone get it for 280.00 on Sunday?

Is the deal good all week? Or is it a carry over from last week?

I believe the $100 off coupon expires today

Sold out!

aarzi said:   Is the deal good all week? Or is it a carry over from last week?

The $100 expires today, and apparently no stock for online orders of the C55-A5281 and A5285

StaplesJuly14
Disclaimer
bethnde1 said:   It's sold out! I am so upset! Do you know if the stores may help me with the discounts in store if they still have it there? Also it says after rebate it'll only go as low as 349.99 did
Anyone get it for 280.00 on Sunday?

I got some of them today and price adjustments from those last week.
While the current price is good until Saturday, the $100 off expired today.
From past posts the store can take the coupon for 2 days after exp.

Maybe more will come of Thursday...

I always use Paypal to gain the 1.5%, today this one was cash as I had my posse with me to buy also.

OOS

RE:

OOS

Stores may have either model.

Pretty good deal if you can get it.

Skipping 61 Messages...
bootydo said:   I would like to get coupons and discount for this laptop..At the price you offering $250.00
  You are to late for this offer, way to late.
And 3 days to late on a similar with it priced at $280 after coupon and rebate

Toshiba Laptop C55-a5281 $279.99 at Staples w/$100 off q IN STORE ONLY
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1303183/m18020662/#m18020662 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014