PYLE Home PWPBT60 Rugged and Waterproof Marine Grade Hanging Bluetooth Speaker

Member Summary

PYLE PWPBT60 (172.01kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Hmm.. I had no idea Marines listened to Bluetooth music while out on the field

starlights said:   Hmm.. I had no idea Marines listened to Bluetooth music while out on the field

Yes! They say Semper Fidelity!

Did I read that correct? Its only two watts output? That seems awfully "soft"...

Looks like a good speaker deal!

zettler said:   Did I read that correct? Its only two watts output? That seems awfully "soft"...

Where did you see 2W rating? For a smaller and portable speaker system like this, 2W seems reasonable. With the right drivers, 2W RMS can put out quite a bit of sound. Most car stereos from the car manufacturer only output around 10-15W RMS. Those 200 or 400 W figures are often peak values and pretty much useless for gauging performance.

Since this speaker is charged by USB and has a lithium battery, it is reasonable to suspect the battery is 3.7V nominal. The specs claim 1.4Ah so the battery is only 5.2Wh. This is another limitation on the system.

At 2W output, it is reasonable to suspect the amp will require 2.5 to 3W input assuming class D amp. With only a 5Wh battery, this system will probably last 2 hours tops. More than 2W and the battery life may be unacceptable.

I suspect the 2W figure is fudged though. Most companies do it.

Features

Marine Grade waterproof & shock resistant design
Works with virtually any Bluetooth enabled device (Smartphone, Tablet, PC, MP3 player, etc.)
Built-in rechargeable battery
Easy-push button controls
Outstanding bass output
Includes USB charging cable
Metal hook loop for easy attachment to karabiner, chain or wire
Dedicated Stereo speakers for Lows and High/Mids
Frequency Response: 60-20,000 Hz
Battery Power: Lithium 1400mA
Output Power: 2 x 2W
Impedance: 4 Ohm
Dimensions: 2.55" x 2.75" x 8.5"

From the description at Amazon:

Doesn't matter now as I do not see it listed...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014