Piece Count: 2

Included with Item:

Battery Included: Battery Included
Case Included: No
Charger Included: Yes
Number of Batteries Included: 1
Wrist Strap Included: No

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Craftsman Impact Combo Kit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Same issue here, you can't add it to cart no matter what zip code you try.

MonicLoss (Jul. 17, 2013 @ 5:24p) |

My store states two in stock, but if I hit add to cart it states "This item is no longer available". If you try and requ... (more)

SkyFwd (Jul. 17, 2013 @ 6:54p) |

Thanks, guys. I just got off the phone with another CSR who refunded me $15 (I ordered three).

StevenColorado (Jul. 18, 2013 @ 11:19a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is an incredible price for both!

insane deal! Thanks OP. Picked up a set to replace my Bosh 18v NiCad.

in 4 1

At this price, it's cheaper than Harbor Freight, and better quality too! Hubby already has the 18V Drill/Driver set, so this will be a nice surprise for him. Hopefully the lighter size will be better to use when he's working.

Does the 12V battery suffice? Should I be looking at 18V tools? Just bought a house and was wondering if this is good for day to day projects such as drilling holes for closet organizers, wall mounting a tv and stuff

For most projects these are great. Unless you are drilling into concrete or something else that requires a lot of torque these are great. The problem is that there is only one battery and Lithium-ion batteries run out of juice without warning. I would strongly suggest buying another battery.

Price bumped to 49.99

just jumped $5 to $49.99

crippledgiant said:   just jumped $5 to $49.99

Call Sears and Ask for a price adj.

Still 44.99 for me

Still $45 on their Deal of the Day page if you need a reason for a price adjustment.

Sears Deal of the Day

Nice deal. I already have the impact driver, but needed a spare battery. I WAS going to buy a battery for $24.99, but it made more sense to just buy this combo and get the drill for an additional $20. I've been eyeballing cordless drills anyway.
If the drill is as good as the driver......I'll be a really happy guy.

price of 44.99 is gone.

dfwrealtor said:   price of 44.99 is gone.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_deals-of-the-day?...

1/3 the way down the page left hand side

When I view cart it comes up as 49.99?
Why is that?

When added to the cart it shows 49.99

I bought the Right Angle Impact Driver and love it. I just wish they had the Drill by it self for $25.

HempCures said:   When I view cart it comes up as 49.99?
Why is that?

I see $49.99 once added to my cart as well, even after signing in.

mainomega said:   When added to the cart it shows 49.99

I bought the Right Angle Impact Driver and love it. I just wish they had the Drill by it self for $25.

That is why you call Sears for a price adj.
The price is $44.99 on this page.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_deals-of-the-day?...

CALL Sears ASK FOR A PRICE ADJ...........

Butcherboy said:   crippledgiant said:   just jumped $5 to $49.99

Note: do this BEFORE ordering. I ordered and asked a CSR for an adjustment in online chat, and he's saying CSRs can't change things once the order is made.

StevenColorado said:   Butcherboy said:   crippledgiant said:   just jumped $5 to $49.99

Note: do this BEFORE ordering. I ordered and asked a CSR for an adjustment in online chat, and he's saying CSRs can't change things once the order is made.

I think you talked to the wrong CSR. there are plenty of people in call centers that say they can't do something, when in fact they are more than capable of doing so. The best (worst?) example of this is Comcast.

Bought 2, used SEARS2013 for $5 off (off $50...). Got the $49.99 price before coupon. Thanks OP!

Ordered one $49.99. Went online with order# explained the $5. CSR said she would refund $5 . Am now waiting for her to finalize.

MeIsCheap said:   StevenColorado said:   Butcherboy said:   crippledgiant said:   just jumped $5 to $49.99

I think you talked to the wrong CSR. there are plenty of people in call centers that say they can't do something, when in fact they are more than capable of doing so. The best (worst?) example of this is Comcast.

Call back, my csr adjusted price and gave me a 10% off customer satisfaction for the hassle.

oos

SkyFwd said:   oos

I am getting Available in 7-9 days at Sears @ My store

I show in stock at my local store in 7-9 days also, but when I click add to cart, I get a small white popup that says "This item is no longer available." I got one earlier and had price adjusted but was looking at another. Still shows $44.99 on deal of the day page.

OOS! Now I REALLY NEED THIS!!!

ECereal said:   OOS! Now I REALLY NEED THIS!!!

Click on the deal of the day that ratswon posted and go from the front page.

marobru said:   ECereal said:   OOS! Now I REALLY NEED THIS!!!

Click on the deal of the day that ratswon posted and go from the front page.

There in stock

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00930285000P?sid=I00844...

PLEASE STOP sending this to the mod as a Expired Deal.

If may be out of stock at your store

But by me 3 of 4 stores have it in stock.

I can't "ADD to CART" with the FREE Ship option, and I can't Add to Cart even though it says 2 available near me. Can I get it shipped FREE what a store that still has it? If so, what area code then?

ps. CSR I talked to said it was no longer available.

Same issue here, you can't add it to cart no matter what zip code you try.

Butcherboy said:   PLEASE STOP sending this to the mod as a Expired Deal.

If may be out of stock at your store

But by me 3 of 4 stores have it in stock.

My store states two in stock, but if I hit add to cart it states "This item is no longer available". If you try and request ship to store, it states "This item is no longer available". Unless your successfully adding items to your cart, sounds like it's dead. If you are able to add to cart, let me know, i'd love to grab a set.

marobru said:   MeIsCheap said:   StevenColorado said:   Butcherboy said:   crippledgiant said:   just jumped $5 to $49.99

Call back, my csr adjusted price and gave me a 10% off customer satisfaction for the hassle.

Thanks, guys. I just got off the phone with another CSR who refunded me $15 (I ordered three).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014