Voting History
rated:
World Travelpedia - ALL-IN-ONE | $23.99 → FREE
by Parkour Lab
Category: Travel
Updated: Feb 11, 2013
18 Reviews ★★★★

https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id492080066?mt=8

★ The awesome App is highly recommended by the Billboard of 85 countries & areas! ★

"World Travelpedia - All-in-One - Sights/Restaurants/Shopping/Nightlife" is an All-in-One Application, which cover 300+ COUNTRIES, 3000+ hot travel CITIES and 150,000+ hot Sights/Restaurants/Shopping/Nightlife places for travelers in the WORLD.

★Primary Features★

- TOP 100 Hottest Travel Cities' detail information, includes New York City, London, Berlin, Paris, Rome, Los Angeles, Sydney, Barcelona, .

- TOP 50 Hottest Countries' detail information, includes Italy, America, England, Germany, India, China, France, Mexico, Japan,

- Sights Bible: well organized 50000+ world sights

- Restaurant Bible: well organized 40000+ world restaurants

- Shopping Bible: well organized 30000+ world shopping places

- Nightlife Bible: well organized 30000+ world nightlife places

- "Smart" MAP & List Mixed view: to provide you best navigation experience

- "Near searching": to provide you an easy way to find the near hot restaurants & shopping places

"World Travelpedia - All-in-One - Sights/Restaurants/Shopping/Nightlife" is your top choice for not only local city guide, but also for global travel.

Member Summary

World Travelpedia
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like it's $7.99 on my iPhone.

This is not all-in-one
you should check the next one app.

OceanMist said:   Looks like it's $7.99 on my iPhone.

Thanks! Just installed it!

supposedly was 24, some $6, some $7, some $8 and some versions FREE. I'd say previous price points are not indicative of this app's worth, rather it has a price identity crisis.

should be one universal app with one price point.

its okay not the most detailed app. tripadvisor is much better in my opinion.
I did get it though, and did try a couple of cities. Not sure if I can download information for offline usage though.
Thanks OP. Green.

isn't google.com better?

according to review, it's a worthless app

I gave it a go. it's basically .000001% of what tripadvisor has without any photos or useful information.

the $7.999 app has a different name. Look for the exact name with "all-in-one." only that is free.

back to 23.99

When I hit Install App I get "This item is currently being modified. Please try again later."

mgatwincam said:   back to 23.99 and judging by first impression, worth .99

is FREE again

seems to say free but when you click on it it says u are buying it - anyone else?

rickydee said:   seems to say free but when you click on it it says u are buying it - anyone else?

no cost to buy

now it says 23.99 - guess I missed it

dead again

Switching back and forth from FREE to $23.99

could we maybe all just forget we ever heard of this app? could list for 2,000, doesn't change how useless it is and outdated it feels to other apps.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014