• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.prevacid24hr.com/index.jsp

Enter the following information and you’ll be enrolled in the Prevacid®24HR Perks program making you eligible to redeem a Perk with every box you purchase (limit 1 per household, per month). To thank you for becoming a member you will be emailed a $3 coupon.

After signing up (email must be confirmed), enter UPC 30067 6286 143 to claim a $5 Starbucks Gift Card

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Prevacid
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nobody else sees the absurdity of Prevacid teaming up with Starbucks?

hariseldon (Aug. 15, 2013 @ 8:51p) |

was anyone able to submit for the starbucks gc in 8-2013?

zjts (Aug. 17, 2013 @ 9:41a) |

Received email but when I clicked through to get giftcard, claim code didn't work.  Called customer service and eventual... (more)

duhmel (Aug. 20, 2013 @ 11:52p) |

Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Invalid retail code

Thank you. This is the message I received: Your request was received. It will be processed shortly and you will be notified by email about the status.

"Your request was received. It will be processed shortly and you will be notified by email about the status."

looks like it's working... I can almost taste frothy starbucks goodness...! TYOP

krislovejmt said:   "Your request was received. It will be processed shortly and you will be notified by email about the status."Same message four hours ago. Still no "status" email.

fitzie2 said:   Invalid retail code
You're entering the code in the wrong box. Try entering in on the right, where it says "Premium Coffee Gift; NEXT".

Tried this and now get a message that says: Your request was received. It will be processed shortly and you will be notified by email about the status. Thanks.

anyone get anything "shortly?"

Hopefully I get the email soon. Thanks for the find OP!

Shortly must mean at least two days for the code. Still waiting here..........

Same here.. Maybe it was just to get our info and no card? 2 days and counting...

Nothing here either. Signed up days ago.

anyone have some codes from a box?

still waiting......

Got my reward today!!! Thank you OP!!!... off for frothy goodness...

got my reward today.. is it onetime or can I enter monthly etc...?

Finally got my $5 e-Starbucks card today, too.

shivain said:   got my reward today.. is it onetime or can I enter monthly etc...?

According to the OP it says it is limit one per household per month. I wonder though does that one month start the day I entered the code or the day I received the gift card. I say that because it took them nearly a month to send out the gift card to me after entering the UPC.

Got it as well but it looks like they've removed the Stabucks option now. Guess you can still get magazines?

What was the subject of the email you received? I signed up on July 18th and haven't received anything.

lame i filled out everything before seeing they eliminated the starbucks offer

csdx said:   Got it as well but it looks like they've removed the Stabucks option now. Guess you can still get magazines?

Magazines available: Ladies' Home Journal, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Redbook or Car and Driver

No Starbuck's card removes my interest in this one, but others might still want to check it out.

Nobody else sees the absurdity of Prevacid teaming up with Starbucks?

csdx said:   Got it as well but it looks like they've removed the Stabucks option now. Guess you can still get magazines?
was anyone able to submit for the starbucks gc in 8-2013?

Received email but when I clicked through to get giftcard, claim code didn't work.  Called customer service and eventually got them to mail me the code directly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014