• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$.05

Great quality, not familiar with brass plating but has good reviews.

Please don't red for OOS just mark expired.

Cabela's
See Cabela's discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

22lr ammo (19.54kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Got in on this. Thanks. Free in store pick up if near you.

$5 club shipping if you use club visa.

In for 1.

CptSavAHo said:   $.05

I cannot agree with the "great quality" statement. I have (and shoot) thousands of rounds of .22 ammo. None of it is Remington as it has performed poorly in all of my .22 rifles and pistols.

WDEagle said:   CptSavAHo said:   $.05

I cannot agree with the "great quality" statement. I have (and shoot) thousands of rounds of .22 ammo. None of it is Remington as it has performed poorly in all of my .22 rifles and pistols.

It is only a problem for you since this ammo has thousands of 5 star reviews on Cabela's website link.

Maybe so but ill wait for something else to come along, no hurry.

sloppy1 said:   WDEagle said:   CptSavAHo said:   $.05

It is only a problem for you since this ammo has thousands of 5 star reviews on Cabela's website link.

Thousands? I only see 429 reviews.

When I started shooting, over 40 years ago, all I would shoot is Remington ammo. I still shoot Remington pistol ammo and occasionally shoot their rifle ammo. However, the .22 ammo quality has been substandard for years. That seems to be the opinion of the folks @ rimfirecentral as well as mine. I'll take my experience and their opinions over the opinion of anyone who shops at Cabelas anytime.

Remington supposedly has addressed their .22 quality issue recently. I have no need to try an "improved" poor quality product, as I already have thousands of rounds of quality (CCI, Federal, SK, Wolf, Eley, etc) .22 ammo.

I just wanted those considering purchasing this product to know that many people do not agree that this is a quality product. The buyer is welcome to take or leave my comment.

Can't believe its still in stock, a record for Cabela's and cheap .22 ammo.

I reposted this but question is, why the heck didn't you put Remington in the title? (Green for OP anyway)

$5.95 regular shipping.

Best I've seen in stock since the election.

I have a 22 lr savage rifle, and it likes remington. However, must remington are not consistant, at least 3 years ago. meanng that every so often you find bullets that don't even chat. You look at the finish, and most remington do not have a refined finish.

In for 1 Thanks OP

How did you find this????
I can only find it with your link!

never seen any issues with Remington 22lr ammo in my Ruger 10/22 in for 1

ragestuff said:   In for 1 Thanks OP

How did you find this????
I can only find it with your link!

Can't post, mods will delete it.

In 4 1

Thanks!

Remington Golden has always worked well in my Ruger SR22P. In for one, shipped to store. Thanks OP.

Thanks, OP!

N41 box. Came out to .06 cents a piece after shipping charges. Thanks!!

I have to second the negative review of Remington .22LR ammo. It has very poor uniformity and every few rounds is underpowered. Duds are common. I have seen this in the Golden and especially the wretched Thunderbolt lead solid.
Interestingly, I have not seen the same problems with Aguila, made in Mexico on old Remington tooling.

oos

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014