• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go to the Amazon click here home page, On the right side of the page there is a "Ford presents The Summer Spectacular" ad. Click on "Claim $3 credit". Click "claim".

Claim your $3 Amazon Instant Video credit
Good towards select Amazon Instant Videos

You must claim your $3 Amazon Instant Video promotional credit no later than 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on July 18, 2013 or while promotional credits are available. The promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on September 6, 2013. The promotional credit may only be used on eligible movie or TV show rentals or purchases from Amazon Instant Video.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Claim $3 credit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Instant Video
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Dead again: "We're sorry. This promotion can no longer be redeemed. All codes have been claimed."

brettdoc (Aug. 06, 2013 @ 9:21a) |

I don't see any link for $3 credit

Deweypc20 (Aug. 06, 2013 @ 9:23a) |

Dead

lotusgardener (Aug. 06, 2013 @ 9:48a) |

Be sure any ad blocking software is off.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Now I'll finally be able to watch The Hammer!

Thanks!

Thanks OP! That was super easy!

Thanks OP.

Grabbed one - Thanks, OP!

thanks

Thank you.

Don't see it. Refreshed several times. Still don't see it. Is it targeted? Do you have to log out?

EDIT: Ad block at work.

Got it.....Thanks OP!

cool, nice find, thanks.

Must be dead already cause I can't find it anywhere now.

R4M0N said:   Must be dead already cause I can't find it anywhere now.

just got myself, maybe an adblocker? Go to home page, click on ford ad on right side

Still working. Thank you for your post.

sign out and goto homepage

Awesome. Thanks for the movie night, OP

Wors for me, Thanks OP Green 4 U

Got it, had to use IE instead of Chrome to have it show. Possible Ad Block issue... Thanks!

I was able to do this...where does this credit actually show up though?

I thought I didn't have the promo after looking the page over a few times but it was right there. My eyes/brain are so trained to ignore stupid ads on webpages that I had a hard time finding it.

Nce find. Thank you OP.

Plus you get a $1 credit towards an MP3 purchase.

Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP!

You're awesome. Thanks!

iamDTS said:   Plus you get a $1 credit towards an MP3 purchase.Where do you see this, I have the video credit but not the MP3 credit.

Thank you!!

Still working for me. Thanks OP!

just got it. thanks op!

Thanks!

linuspb said:   iamDTS said:   Plus you get a $1 credit towards an MP3 purchase.Where do you see this, I have the video credit but not the MP3 credit.

You'll often get a $1 credit when you rent an Instant Video.

thanks op easy and will be used.

Thanks!

Done. On firefox AdBlock Plus was blocking the ad. Opened with internet explorer without a problem

Thanks OP. Didn't work for me using Firefox for some odd reason but came up fine in Chrome, also tried safari and it showed there, in case others are having problems.

all codes have been claimed...didnt get it

Just tried it w/ both Firefox and IE 10, and both say that all the codes are gone. Oh well, thanks anyway op.

Sucks when I find these posted too late. Maybe I just need to get that data link installed a la the Matrix, then I (probably) wouldn't miss this stuff.

After I ordered mine, I got a PROMO code for $1 MP3 credit.

Learn More
Disclaimer
Dead? I see "Learn More" in place of "Claim $3 Credit"

Skipping 19 Messages...
Dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014