T-Mobile SIM cards, $0.99 Shipped

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile SIM cards, $0.99 using code SIMSALE

free shipping too. Limit of 2 per order, includes full size, micro and nano. Buy them through T-Mobile's prepaid website.

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/phone-sim-card?AID=

ManoloD op

Member Summary

T-Mobile SIM cards
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

SIM template
Thanks ChefJoe
Disclaimer

Including nano-sim
Thanks ChefJoe
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is this offer a bare SIM card without any plan/ money?
So I would need to top-up by myself?

I am asking, because I come fr... (more)

klimmbimm (Jul. 31, 2013 @ 7:57a) |

Thanks OP. I have been considering trying out T-Mo prepaid for some time to see if they have adequate coverage in my are... (more)

netadmin (Jul. 31, 2013 @ 3:35p) |

There is no money on the sim. It's not like it use to be when they gave you $3.34 with the sim. I picked up a $100 T MO ... (more)

bluediamond2077 (Aug. 04, 2013 @ 1:43a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.airportal.de/nanosim/ http://www.thechinacellphone.com/micro_sim_template.pdf Cutting a SIM after taping to a template and then doing the fine trimming by eye is pretty easy. I've done it several times with SIMs from fleabay as well as the platinum tel sims from the old $20 off deal.

These go on sale for free every month or so, I'd grind my FW teeth paying .99...

Wanted these for free, but a buck a piece is acceptable to me. It's bizarre the 3 different Sim card sizes they have now. They should just stick to one and use it! Frustrating. Thanks OP!!

These are free at some stores.

Thanks .... but WHAT A HASSLE! Ordered 2, system rejected it 3 times then had to chat then the chat guy had to call me direct then he had to go to the order verification dept who finally OK'd the friggin' $2.14 sale !!!!

jason745 said:   These are free at some stores. The convenience of paying a piddling $2.14 and getting it delivered to my door by free overnight express shipping as opposed to going from store to store to find 2 free ones was well worth the $2.14 cost. It would have cost me twice that in gas at $3.70/gallon. Most stores here, unless you purchase a device, charge for them anyway.

won't try again until it's free, but I've blocked it seems. Got a couple every time they went for free (about 3 times) but eventually I could no longer get them.

xpfshost said:   Wanted these for free, but a buck a piece is acceptable to me. It's bizarre the 3 different Sim card sizes they have now. They should just stick to one and use it! Frustrating. Thanks OP!!
you can thank that fruit company

ordered a couple again

in for 2.
thx

will these sim work with at&t ipad ?

Got one for my HTC One ($30 prepaid plan).

Question: I swap my current TMO SIM a lot. If it wears out, can I call TMo with this new one and simply change my service over to the new SIM via phone?

jayjay3636 said:   will these sim work with at&t ipad ?

Yes, with the usual caveats that you will only get 3G if T-Mobile has started using 1900mhz for 3G/4G service in your area.

You will need the micro SIM for an ipad.

Could someone clarify for me, the less tech inclined--why would I want another SIM card? Do they go bad/break?

Is there an activation fee with these?

Thanks, just grabbed a set.

I had two different T-Mo reps tell me today that this SIM will only work with prepaid and if I wanted postpaid I had to buy the $10 sim!
I was and am annoyed but I was told pay $10 or pound sand

very low price, $0.99 for a sim for offer code.

webm said:   Is there an activation fee with these?
I think there would be an activation charges.

I was told the same.
Apparently there was a free SIM promo for postpaid which expired a couple of weeks ago. This one seems to be for pre-paid.

Has anyone successfully changed a pre-paid SIM to transfer to a post-paid plan (is that allowed)?

Thanks BB!

Go two thanks

Picked up two, thanks.

AKAlicious said:   Could someone clarify for me, the less tech inclined--why would I want another SIM card? Do they go bad/break?

I'm wondering the same thing. What are you guys doing with these SIM cards?

JonnyRock said:   I had two different T-Mo reps tell me today that this SIM will only work with prepaid and if I wanted postpaid I had to buy the $10 sim!
I was and am annoyed but I was told pay $10 or pound sand
BS. A SIM is a SIM. If you are on Prepaid you need the activation code that comes with it but if you are on postpaid you just have to give them the numbers on the card. UNLESS IT RECENTLY CHANGED (which is possible I guess)it will work fine with postpaid.

- Call a TV station and give the names of Asiana's pilots
- Lend to visiting friends from overseas
- Sell on eBay for a profit
- Maintain a secondary number for cases in which one doesn't give the real number
- Cheat on a significant other
- etc

went to store today and ask for $10. Order one from web with free shipping for $1.05(include tax). Sign

good deal. I was about to pay full price (what a rip off) until this. thank you

I am asking, because I come from Germany to spend my holiday in the states. I need a SIM card, but I am not sure, if my device is able to communicate with the T-Mobile UMTS network. (Even the manufacturer isn't.)

I am asking, because I come from Germany to spend my holiday in the states. I need a SIM card, but I am not sure, if my device is able to communicate with the T-Mobile UMTS network. (Even the manufacturer isn't.)
This would be a cheap opportunity to test my device, but only if the SIM card already is topped up.

Thanks OP. I have been considering trying out T-Mo prepaid for some time to see if they have adequate coverage in my area. Always good to save some money on the SIM card.

There is no money on the sim. It's not like it use to be when they gave you $3.34 with the sim. I picked up a $100 T MO card on e bay for $87 and my phones good to go. I bought 4 sim cards using dif info. I seem to need a new sim for family,myself or friends every once in a blue moon.

One thing to note is the sims expire 2016.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014