• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

purchased one as $75 is a good deal for this phone. I will be using this on PagePlus on the $29.95 plan since that has 500MB of data.
This phone flashes quite easily to PP. I have done a few for friends.

how to unlock this phone to other networks also pageplus flash can u send url ..

Yeah the process doesn't look very straight-forward for this phone... is it?

Or is it possible to use an android phone on Verizon's cheapest prepaid plan ($35 for 500 minutes) that's nominally for dumb phones?

suncityrk said:   how to unlock this phone to other networks also pageplus flash can u send url ..

when the Bionic is on ICS I have used these instructions.

link 1

When the phone is on JB it's a little trickier

I got it to work with these instructions

Link 2

Link 3

All you need is the Free version of DFS

this is the PRL File I have used to get the phone working on JB

make sure you have a brand new Verizon LTE Sim Card (you can get one on eBay for $4 shipped as I just purchased one this morning)

BuonaDomenica said:   suncityrk said:   how to unlock this phone to other networks also pageplus flash can u send url ..

when the Bionic is on ICS I have used these instructions.

Thanks!!

well poop! just saw this post a few minutes before midnight and decided to jump for one. had all my payment info in, and then poof the place order button had no affect on placing an actual order. All of my clocks were a few minutes before 12, but I have a feeling that's what prevented me from buying.

I got my Bionic the other day. Phone is in ok condition and has some minor scratches on the screen. However there is spamware installed such as Airpush software. For some reason I could not get rid of it even when opting out. So I used RDSlite and flashed the phone back to factory condition. I guess that what you get when the price is too good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014