• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BUY PayPal reloadable prepaid Debit MasterCard GET $10 in CVS extrabucks® rewards with card. On Sale Now!

See The Weekly Ad
Offer valid 7/21/2013 through 7/27/2013
Find it at: CVS/pharmacy
*Available in store

Terms, fees and conditions may apply.

extrabucks® rewards offer limit of 1 per household with card. (13060538)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think it carries a 4.95 activation fee.
YMMV but pp sometimes requires a ssn to activate.

What is the fee for this card, and can this be loaded to a paypal account?

The purchase fee is $4.95 I think, and as soon as you load there is another $4.95 taken out for a monthly fee - so it is a wash with the $10 back.

And no, you can't load TO a paypal account, you can only pull FROM a paypal account with this card. It is Netspend product that happens to use Paypal branding.

I've got an unactivated card - I just can't justify something that charges $4.95 a month when I've got so many other cards (My Vanilla Debit, Mio, Netspend, AMEX Prepaid, Bluebird, etc.) that don't charge anything.

IMHO not worth it, $4.95 fee at CVS, then $4.95 monthly fee deducted as soon as you activate it. Also loaded with other fees (ATM's, etc). I cancelled mine immediately,

Fees galore, nothing to see here, move along...

Why not buy 1 but don't activate it for a profit of 5 ECB?

Pay 4.95 out of pocket and get 10 ECB. Any catch to this?

Why go through the hassle? $5 is more important to me than the possibility (no guarantee) of +$5 that I can only use at one store. I'll pass.

I tried to purchase one of the prepaid cards today. In order to purchase one, the cashier said I had to load at least $20 to the card. I told her I did not want to activate the card. When she put zero dollars into the cash register, it would not permit the transaction. I also tried $5, but it did not work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014