• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Targus - Legend IQ Carrying Case (Backpack) for 16" Notebook
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

link fixed in op if you had problems.

Is this big enough for books and a laptop? The last one I bought at their clearance site was way too small to use as book backpack.

Bought one. +1 green. Thanks OP!

Damn. OOS online and when I try to "add to cart" for my local BB score, it keeps saying "Sorry, there was a problem adding the item to your cart. Please try again."

Will try to call them tomorrow and see if they still have any for this price. Thanks anyway OP!

Picked up 2 for back-to-school for the kids. Solid construction. TONS of pockets. Laptop sleeve AND tablet sleeve. Padded straps. You're not gonna find a better bag for $20.

If they are out of stock online, check in-store. The deal was in my local weekly flyer.

Just got 2 online...free shipping to my house. Thanks OP

don't forget 5% discover CashBack

Great Find. Thanks.

Order One, Pick up tomorrow. Thanks!

Does anyone know off hand if you could actually stuff a 17" notebook in it? Good find man.

Thanks

****Edit**** On the last page of reviews someone stated it fits their larger laptop. I'm going for it. Thanks OP.****

sweet price. got one for pickup later! good reviews on Amazon too.

Perfect timing, I just started looking for a new laptop bag. My last Targus from a $9 fatwallet deal is finally showing it's age. The rubberized plastic on the bottom is beginning to get a hole.

Ordered online with free shipping - why waste my time stepping foot in Best Buy.

Thanks OP

EDIT: if you live in SF or San Jose area you can use the ALLNEW10 code on the new eBay Now service and have the backpack delivered to you in about an hour. I added a 16GB microSD card and my order came to $22.59 including delivery I threw in a $2 tip so $24.59. They say minimum $25 and a $5 service fee but none of that was enforced.

Must have sold out, it is no longer available online.

jonblomquist said:   Must have sold out, it is no longer available online.
Still available in most stores though

Thank you; in for one with store pickup. I badly needed a replacement bag and this one looks great at a great price!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014