• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$20 to Spend at Soap.com for $10 (new customers only) - AmazonLocal

Amazon local is offering $20 to spend at Soap.com for $10. If the national deal sells out, you may want to try individual cities, as they may still have the deal available.

National deal:
http://local.amazon.com/national/B00DYZUILO

Firstfreeship25free coupon code on order over $25

FINE PRINT:
•Sold by Soap.com (Quidsi Retail LLC)
•Valid for new Soap.com customers only
•Limit 1 voucher per household
•Voucher cannot be applied to previous orders or combined with any other offer, sale, or close-out
•Entire value must be used in a single order
•Shipping is not included in voucher value
•Free 1- to 2-day delivery or faster on orders over $35. Free 1- to 2-day delivery or faster on orders over $35 excludes AK, HI, U.S. Territories and APO & FPO addresses. Delivery may take more than 1- 2 days for certain products; please see product detail pages on Soap.com for estimated shipping/delivery times. No shipping/delivery on Sunday or major holidays
Soap.com vouchers may be used only to purchase eligible goods on Soap.com and cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift certificates
Soap.com and the Soap.com logo are trademarks of Quidsi, Inc.
•Available for use immediately after purchase
•PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES FOLLOWING NOVEMBER 4, 2013
•PAID VALUE EXPIRES 5 YEARS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE EXCEPT IN THE FOLLOWING STATES, THE PAID VALUE NEVER EXPIRES: CA, CT, FL, ME, MA, MN, MT, NH, NJ, ND, OR, RI, WA
•Other conditions apply

THIS OFFER DOES NOT COMBINE WITH ANY OTHER COUPON CODES... I TRIED IT. The only code that works is FIRSTFREESHIP25FREE when you spend $25 after discount is applied - this code gets automatically applied. So weigh your options on whether this offer or the 20% off for new customers is better.

Glacier101 op

Member Summary

Spend at Soap.com
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks again, you always come through with what I need. I don't know how you find the deals, but thank you. Worked great, ordered $25 of product, paid the $10 to Amazon, and $4 plus tax to Soap.com.

There is SPECIAL25 offer for 25% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014