Pizza Hut $6.55 large carryout

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Celebrating their 55th year, Pizza Hut has an "early week" special.

Monday thru Thursday
$6.55 for a large pizza, any crust, one topping.
Carry-out only.

I don't see the deal on their website but just saw the commercial.
No ending date stated. (maybe this week only?)

Be sure to ask for the special price when ordering.

Member Summary

Pizza Hut
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I didn't neg you, but Little Caesars is probably the worst pizza of any chain, and that's saying something, since most c... (more)

JesseLivermore (Jul. 24, 2013 @ 9:47p) |

Thanks OP!

idfubar (Jul. 25, 2013 @ 1:14a) |

eagleip4 (Sep. 03, 2013 @ 6:26a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty Good Deals. Thanks Op.

Hopefully shows online soon and doesn't have a huge stuffed crust fee

Had these a few weeks ago in this area $6.50 out the door large I went through a lot of pizza. I sure hope they are doing it again.

Stuffed Crust is always extra.

Pizza Hut Deals
It's up.
Specialty for $3 more

my store not participating (NJ)

yeah...loving it.

When I try to order the deal online, it says I have to call but it lets me do any other deal online...interesting.

So... I'll probably be the only red here and I understand it's a pizza deal and it's fairly cheap, but can't you always get 1-topping pizzas for $5-6? I mean, Little Caesars (sp) always has $5 pizzas. Papa Johns often has 2 for $10. If this were any large pizza for $6-7, I would say it's an awesome deal. Local chains usually have 2 large any pizza's for $15 (so, a dollar more per pizza but TONS more toppings). Just a 1 topping pizza, doesn't seem hot to me.

Anyway, just my reason for red.

busyryan said:   So... I'll probably be the only red here and I understand it's a pizza deal and it's fairly cheap, but can't you always get 1-topping pizzas for $5-6? I mean, Little Caesars (sp) always has $5 pizzas. Papa Johns often has 2 for $10. If this were any large pizza for $6-7, I would say it's an awesome deal. Local chains usually have 2 large any pizza's for $15 (so, a dollar more per pizza but TONS more toppings). Just a 1 topping pizza, doesn't seem hot to me.

That might be the case...if everyone here lives where you are.

While Little Caesars might be nationwide...I've never seen the other deals that you're talking about. For Pizza Hut (if you like Pizza Hut pizza)..it's a good deal.

busyryan said:   So... I'll probably be the only red here and I understand it's a pizza deal and it's fairly cheap, but can't you always get 1-topping pizzas for $5-6? I mean, Little Caesars (sp) always has $5 pizzas. Papa Johns often has 2 for $10. If this were any large pizza for $6-7, I would say it's an awesome deal. Local chains usually have 2 large any pizza's for $15 (so, a dollar more per pizza but TONS more toppings). Just a 1 topping pizza, doesn't seem hot to me.

It's for people that like Pizza hut...i actually like the pizza hut pan pizza better then our local papa johns and the lil ceas here. All about preferences i guess

Lame anniversary special price, should have been $5.55 tops.
Papa Johns has the same pizza on sale for $4.99.

iowahawkeye said:   ...any crust...

"Not valid on Stuffed Crust"

ok deal for those whom eat Pizza Hut only. IMHO.

Really enjoy Pizza Hut individual pizzas the best...good deal and serious cheap lunch....

Thanks OP! For 7.17 (sales taxes are crazy here) I get two meals out of it.

Online only ...use EL9 code get a large with many toppings for $9.I got a Supreme and doubled the meats and doubled several veggies.Total was $9 plus tax.

tracfancier said:   Lame anniversary special price, should have been $5.55 tops.
Papa Johns has the same pizza on sale for $4.99.

Good luck getting the PJ price to be honored.

Thanks OP. Was able to order 2 online. When I went to pick up, the guy inside only let the people in front of me order one for that price.

gbfromtenn said:   Online only ...use EL9 code get a large with many toppings for $9.I got a Supreme and doubled the meats and doubled several veggies.Total was $9 plus tax.

This is a better deal with unlimited toppings for only $3 more.

Just ordered 1
Green

TD for no Free Shipping

love it

I have never seen Papa John's sell a pizza for $4.99 anywhere around here.

iowahawkeye said:   Celebrating their 55th year, Pizza Hut has an "early week" special.

Monday thru Thursday
$6.55 for a large pizza, any crust, one topping.
Carry-out only.

I don't see the deal on their website but just saw the commercial.
No ending date stated. (maybe this week only?)

Be sure to ask for the special price when ordering.

Can xtra cheese be your 1 topping. They usually charge more for it.

Is order pepperoni with cheese consider 1 topping?

LongDongSilver said:   gbfromtenn said:   Online only ...use EL9 code get a large with many toppings for $9.I got a Supreme and doubled the meats and doubled several veggies.Total was $9 plus tax.

Aren't their specialty large pizzas usually $10 regularly?

speedy777 said:   Is order pepperoni with cheese consider 1 topping?

Their pizzas normally come with cheese, so this would be ok. Unless you mean pepperoni with extra cheese, then you would have to pay for the extra cheese.

LongDongSilver said:

gbfromtenn said:

Online only ...use EL9 code get a large with many toppings for $9.I got a Supreme and doubled the meats and doubled several veggies.Total was $9 plus tax.

Aren't their specialty large pizzas usually $10 regularly?

Gb: yes they do run that often but not continuously.They are a little skimpy on the $10 promos.But When I ordered a Supreme and doubled the toppings,it was hard to eat the pizza without the toppings falling off it was so loaded.

Dominos has a single topping large pizza for $4.00.

I didn't neg you, but Little Caesars is probably the worst pizza of any chain, and that's saying something, since most chain pizza places suck.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Domino's pan pizza I tried a few weeks ago; very good for a chain, and blows Papa John's out of the water.

Thanks OP!

ppanamared said:   busyryan said:   So... I'll probably be the only red here and I understand it's a pizza deal and it's fairly cheap, but can't you always get 1-topping pizzas for $5-6? I mean, Little Caesars (sp) always has $5 pizzas. Papa Johns often has 2 for $10. If this were any large pizza for $6-7, I would say it's an awesome deal. Local chains usually have 2 large any pizza's for $15 (so, a dollar more per pizza but TONS more toppings). Just a 1 topping pizza, doesn't seem hot to me.

It's for people that like Pizza hut...i actually like the pizza hut pan pizza better then our local papa johns and the lil ceas here. All about preferences i guess

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014