• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

At Office Depot for $399.99/$200 off

•Extra-large 6GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
•500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents. A 32GB solid-state cache helps boost system response.
•Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
•Compact 14" diagonal display.
•Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
•Memory card reader.
•HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
Skullcandy® speakers for great sound.
•Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
•Bluetooth® wireless.
•Microsoft® Windows® 8.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thoughts/opinions on this deal wanted. Thanks.

My sister had this model. After the 1 year warranty ran out, one of the hinge broke (just from open and closing) and the speaker stopped working. I have a lot of issue with different Dell models over the years. We mainly got it because it was cheap with good specs but from now on I would rather spend a bit more for Lenovo or another company. Just my thought. I'm sure there are a lot of users who never have problem with Dell.

Newegg recently had this laptop at $334.99 (no tax free ship) and it was a refurb with only 4GB or RAM (vs 6GB on this one). I bought it and its a quality system and very thin. In my opinion, this is a very good deal at $399 for new with more RAM. It has a 32GB SSD which makes boot-up very quick.

Thanks so much.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014